✨chapter 40✨

(hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

( Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue....

Sumedh and Malika left to their hostel room . They went inside the room mallika arranged her all things and after sometime she completed arranging her things . Where as sumedh was busy in scrolling his phone 📱 .  Mallika went to her fresh up . And sumedh ordered dinning for both of them .

( Author :- summi you hate  mikku naa 🥺 then why did other dinner for her . May be some pity he showing 😐)

Meanwhile mallika Came out of wash room went a simple frock . And sat on the bed at the corner innocently .

( Image of the bed 🛌 before bed was not nice to this one 🙂 )

Sumedh noticed some one presence and turned to mallika and was shocked to see her .

Sumedh's pro .

I was  busy in scrolling my phone 📱 . After some time I ordered dinner for us . Us means me and mallika . I don't want to order for her but . After all she is a human and over all she is girl . That's why . I ordered dinner means it is not like I like her . Now also I have her . Felling some one presence I turned and saw mallika sitting on the corner of the bed innocently . But she was looking dam beautiful 😍😍 . I can't say she looks asome in a simple frock . Oh my god . I was staring at her unknowingly . My trance broked when she called me .

End of sumedh's pro..

Mallika :- Mr Kadhoos . Mr Kadhoos are you here

Sumedh :- ya ya I am here only ok no need to call these many times miss khargosh 😑

Mallika :- sorry Mr Kadhoos .

Sumedh :- it's ok

Mallika :- Mr Kadhoos I am hungry ( she said making a cute face 😘)

Sumedh :- ................

(Sorry for late update 😞 🥺)

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________