✨chapter 56✨

( hello here is next chapter ☺️💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️💕)

Continue ...

( Continue in mallika's pro )

What n ow this idiot will come to my  also 😣no way . I was busy in thinking that that Mr Kadhoos will come to my come to my home 🏡 what I have to do but in meanwhile I saw Mr Kadhoos coming from wash room I this he got fresh . Leave why I need to think about Mr Kadhoos 😒 . He came out got ready and took his car keys and went . Huh he went and he did not even say me where is was going . His is really a kadhoos 😒 . Hmm after he went I took bath. And got ready in a normal dress any ways after going home I need to change naa . So after doing little make up I took Scotty keys and locked the hostel  room and went to Monica's room and with her I went home 🏠 and there I saw mom was waiting for us t come . I went and hugged my mom she told me to get ready and Monica to help her . She told me wear a saree huh 🙄 I really don't like saree Yaar  . But I can  deny my mom so I went inside my room and was getting ready with that saree .

End of mallika's pro ....

While mallika was getting ready mallika's mother , father  and Monica did all the arrangements for the arrival of sumedh and his family .. 

Sumedh's side ...

Sumedh's pro .....

I came out of wash room and got ready and saw that miss  khargosh was looking at me but I ignored her and took my car 🚗 keys  and left from their and I saw the angry expression of miss khargosh . Leave it. . I went to parking were basantt was waiting for me yaa yaa I already told me to. Get ready and come down .

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________