✨chapter 103 ✨

Chapter 103

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Sumedh's pro .......

What the hell . Not what the hell my life is only big hell . See I married a girl whome I hate a lot with I never thought and I thought o will be free here in London but no  here also . It is like hell for me . The party which I thought will be amazing that party also became a big hell . Zalak who I thought as my friend . Today she is saying she love me. Why did she love me . I never loved her or saw her with that feeling.  After all I am married and she said I love you to me that to Infront of mallika . How might mallika be felling . Why am I caring about her . The most worest thing in the party is I just don't want to say all about my marriage with mallika . I don't want to say them about my relationship with mallika . But because of that zalak it happen . I am really so frustrated . So I went near to the wine 🍷 counter and drank 3 or ... I don't know. I dank wine 🍷 . And I lost my sense . I don't know what I was doing . After some thime party completed . I went to words my car . I say my khargosh sleeping . Aww she is looking so cute while sleeping . Mu cutie khargosh.  I went and sat in the driver seat with out distribing her sleep . I made the way to our house 🏘️ . When we reached to our house 🏡 . I just bent towards mallika . Oh my god she is so beautiful 😍. I bent towards her check and kissed her on her check . What did I just kiss 😘 her . No no but I did . That girl she really looks so cute 🤩. With my kiss she woke up . Oh my cute khargosh . She is awesome 😍.  She opened her eyes . She saw me with shocked expression . I chuckled at her expression and I went towards her  her lips and perked her lips . Wow her each and every expression is Awesome . I love it a  lot ❤️. With out saying me any thing she  got down of the  car and went inside oh our house 🏠 . I parked my car 🚗 in parking lot and went inside the house 🏠 . I went inside and saw my khargosh standing there near the window . I went and back hugged her . And kept my chin on her . I turned her towards me and I just did not say anything I attached  my lips with her and kissed her passionately . I did not think about any thing . As I was not in my sense . I don't even remember that I hate her . First when I was kissing . She saw me with her wide eyes but after some time she responded to me equally . Soon we went further ....

End of sumedh's pro ..

Mallika's pro...

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was still in the car . But to the shock that car was in front of our house 🏠 and sumedh was beside me in driving seat . What did he just kissed my check . How dare he kiss me on my cheek . I got angry on him . I was still on shock then he leaned and peaked my lips . What the I was not really so angry with Mr Kadhoos . With out my permission how did he kiss m e. I did not say him any thing . I just silently got down of the car and came inside our house 🏠 and went to my room . I stood near my window remembering the insidents taht happened in the car . After some time  I felt some one hugging me from back and yaa I know that it is Mr Kadhoos only . Before I could react . He turned me towards him and attached his lips with me what he is just kissing me .  I tried for some time to not to respond him but my feelings and my harmoons were not leaving me I too responded to his . Soon we went too long or I could say to the next step .....

End of mallika's pro..

That night 🌃 sumedh and Mallika both were drunk . Both were not in their sense . That night they committed some thing which they should have not done . They both were physically United . They were also United officially but they were not United mentally . Taht night what sumedh and mallika did was that biggest mistake of their life . It is common between couples but not for them who don't even like each other.  Sumedh and mallika both don't like each other . Mallika feel for sumedh . But sumedh don't even feel for mallika little also . That night is a new journey or new step of their lives . .....

Next morning 🌄..

Mallika's pro .....

__________________________________
TBC
__________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
__________________________________