✨chapter 48✨

(hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

(Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

( Guys before starting I just want to say that from they after tomorrow I mean Wednesday ( 16/6/2021 ) my online classes are staring so I might not be able to give update . But I will try my best to update . And I am making story in sumedh's pro and mallika's pro . Because in further chapters it will have story ☺️)

Continue....

Sumedh's pro ...

I and mallika came to hostel room . And when we went inside she went to get fresh and I sat  and I was scrolling my phone 📱 o was busy in scrolling m y phone then mallika came out waring a simple out fit . She was dam beautiful 😍😍 . I was lost in her . I was busy staring her .  I came out of m y trance when she said me to get fresh up  so I told her ok and went inside wash room weather my dress . I came and saw that mallika' was staring at me so to bring her I told .

End of sumedh's pro...

Mallika's pro ......

I was busy in staring him . He was so hot 😍, handsome 😍 . Oh my god I just want to see him like this forever and ever . I came out of Hu imagination world when he said ...

End of mallika's pro....

Sumedh :- miss khargosh are you ready

Mallika :- yes Mr Kadhoos I am ready

Sumedh :- come let us go our friends will be waiting we need to go right .

Mallika :- yes yes let us go we are getting late  ☺️

Sumedh :- ok come ☺️

Sumedh and mallika left for the canteen where all their friends were waiting for them so they went to them ☺️

Their outfits ( next chapter stating)

( Sorry for small part 🙂)

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________