✨ chapter 74 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

I am really sorry for updating late .

Please vote and comment ☺️💕.

Continue.....

Mallika's pro ...

Today was my haldi . I really enjoyed and loved it a lot . Today in haldi. Mr Kadhoos was looking so cute in that yellow face . He was looking handsome 🤩. I want to meet him now 😟 . I want to meet my Kadhoos . What I should do . I can't do anything thing I have to wait for tomorrow hmm 😟 . What my Kadhoos is doing. He might be sleeping peacefully 😊. Hmm I wish he should  be with me forever 💞. Only with me . I don't know why but . I feel do happy when he is near me . I agree I used to hate him but no I don't have him . He is so special for me . It is Better if I sleep now other wise tomorrow I will wake up late and if I wake up late I can't see my Kadhoos . No no . I want to see him .

End of mallika's pro .....

With beautiful 🥰 thoughts Mallika slept in her room . She was just waiting for the night 🌃 to complete and day to come because she want to meet her Kadhoos .

Sumedh's pro.....

This day I say haldi huh 🙄 . What a boring day Yaar . Today I didn't even enjoy and that khargosh 😑 she bumped with me huh . Irritating Yaar she is . She looks beautiful . She is asome . But I hate her . I just don't like her . She is acting like she is innocent good girl . But she is not is a rude girl, arrogant girl, attitude girl and cute angry bird 🐦 . What did I say cute angry bird . Hmm yaa she is cute  💕 . Leave any ways my life is going to become hell . Now leave I need to sleep I am so sleepy 🥱🥱.

End of sumedh's pro .........

After these thoughts sumedh slept 😪😪.

DAYS passed today is the day of marriage ..

Marriage day..........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________