✨chapter 52✨

( hello guys here is the chapter hope you Will like it ☺️💞💕🥺🙏)

( Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue ......

Mallika :- why ☹️

Sumedh :- leave it

Mallika :- 🙄

Sumedh :- why you kept that face 😐

Mallika :- your naa really a kadhoos huh 🙄

Sumedh :- no I am not and your only khargosh 😤

Mallika :- no I am not ok   😤

Sumedh :- them I am also ok 😤

Mallika :- ok leave it let us go 😊

Sumedh :- ok 🙄

All of them explored zoo and gathered at one place and were talking about what they was and some thing some thing . After some time they all went to beach 🏖️😍 in the same pairs .

( Author :- let us all also have a look at they beach 🏖️😍😍❤️)

( Image of the beach 🏖️ where all went )

They all went inside the water and were playing . While playing sumedh eyes went on mallika who was just beside him playing with avneet . He was just lost in her . He was just starting at her forgotting the whole world 😍😍😍.

Sumedh  pro .

We all came to beach 🏖️. I truly say it was asome ❤️ . We all were playing but then I saw miss khargosh who was full wer but she was looking so cute 😘. Oh 😍😍 . She is really so beautiful 😍 . I was just lost in her I was staring her then she snapped her hand Infront of me bringing me back in to sense .

End of sumedh's pro..

Mallika's pro ....

I was playing with avneet in the water then I felt like some one was staring at me so I turned and saw the Mr Kadhoos was staring at me . I don't know why he was staring at me but I didn't fell uncomfortable with that stare at me to bring him back in to sense I snapped my hand in front of him . Felling he came out of his trance .

End of mallika's pro..

Mallika :- ........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________