✨ chapter 99 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Continue in Mallika's pro..

You know I was not sad for that he said me  not to live with him but I was at that he said that  he didn't accept me as his wife I thought he accepted me but he didn't I don't know in future also will he accept me also not I just wish she could accept me but who knows what is the future I can't decide it . Just crying 😭 I came to a room which was beside mr kadhoos room . I kept all my luggage aside and I fall on bed and cried I don't know when I slept but I slept 💤💤. 

End of mallika's pro....

Days were passing Days past as it was a smoke three months passed in this 3 months Sumedh and Mallika both didn't even talk to each other they are just come have  breakfast lunch , dinner go back to the rooms. in this 3 month Sumedh worked so much hard and he established his company and now he is in top 1 it was a record break that in three months he just reached the top he was happy but not Mallika she was happy that he was first but she was sad that he didn't even talk nicely to him he is to just ignore her all the time he used to not even give some attention towards her she still just I wish that he could just talk with her once but who knows will her wish  be fulfill or not . As their success sumedh decided to arrange the business party today night there was a business party of their success all the business industries companies were invited for this party even Mallika was going with sumedh ...

Sumedh's pro...

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________