✨chapter 41✨

(hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

(Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue.....

Sumedh :- if you are hungry then what I should do .

Mallika :- I am really so much hungry Mr Kadhoos 🥺🥺.

Sumedh :- don't show those puppy eyes to me ok . Those will not work on me . I already ordered the dinner it is on the table go and bring it here 🙄 .

Mallika:- really 😍😍 . Ok I will bring

Sumedh's pro ...

This khargosh naa . She really looks beautiful 😍😍 . How can some one look beautiful in a simple frock with out make up . And her innocent eyes and face 😘 oh my god one she will be the reason of my death . Her puppy eyes melted me but I acted as it didn't work as me . I say she is a small girl Yaar . Leave it let us eat dinner I am so hungry .

End of sumedh's pro..

Mallika arranged the dinner 🥗🥗 for both if then in plates which was ordered . And they ate their dinner 🥗 . Mallika slept on left side and sumedh on right . Mallika went in to deep sleep as she was tired sumedh was about to sleep but he got phone call so he went aside and twas talking in the call .

( Author :- don't get tension the call was of sumedh's mother ok 😑)

In call

S/m :- son did you eat your dinner 🥗

Sumedh :- yes mom . Did you and dad ate the dinner 🥗

S/m :- yes son we ate . I called you to say that this Sunday we are going to mallika's house to discuss about your marriage .

Sumedh :- mom today only I saw her naa

S/m :- you can see her again on Sunday

Sumedh :- I am seeing her now also 🙄( he said see the sleeping figure of mallika )

S/m :- how you can see her now

Sumedh :- mom she is my room mate .

S/m :- ohh 🤭 so you kept your soon to be wife in your room only in hostel also .🤭

Sumedh :- ........
______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________