✨ chapter 80 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter ✨💕

Please vote and comment ✨💕

I am really sorry for not updating.

Wish you all a happy advance  Sumellikan's day.

Continue...

( Continue in sumedh's pro )

I was really shocked that she didn't cry . Until how much I know that every girl cries in the situation but she didn't cry she just smiled and consoled her parents and sister her smile was making them that confidence. I don't know but seeing that I somewhere felt some happiness don't think that that somewhere happiness is that I feel for her no I don't I hate her the most she is making my life hell not making well make my life hell she was busy staring outside the window of the car soon we reached our house yes mansion . After doing few rituals and all we went inside our house I went to my room took a hot bath and slept on the bed as I was fully tired from the morning with all the rituals and all I just slept on my but peacefully forgetting everything whatever happened.

Mallika pro..

I was staring outside the car window I don't know when we reached the house but we reach after reaching there we did some rituals and then we went inside Mr Kadhoos went to his room and sumedh's mother told me to go to guest room I want to the guest room just changed my marriage was it was really heavy I just changed and came into a comfortable dress and slept as I have to wake up early in the morning I slept 🥱🥱😴😴😴..

End of mallika's pro ..

Hi I am really sorry for giving such a boring but I hope next part will be interesting sorry 💕💕.

Once again I wish you all a happy advance Sumellikan's day .

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please  vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________