✨chapter 96 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺

Continue....

Then sumedh as saw that mallika was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder . Unknowingly she smiled seeing her innocent smile . He too closed the phone and slept by keeping his head on her . They are perpect just together for each other but they didn't understand it ..

Sumedh's pro .....

We bid good by to our both families and sat in the flight . Hmm yaa I know  all of them were sad that we were going but they all didn't show that out . Soon out flight started khargosh was staring outside the window and I got busy on my phone . Then I saw that khargosh was sleeping on my shoulder. You know she really looks so cute 😻 while sleeping . He innocent face aww . She is just Bea like that only . See her I to offed my phone and kept my head on her head and slept ... We bot where sleeping peacefully . But I heard an announcement that we reached London.  I woke up but miss khargosh didn't wake I wake up her and soon got down of flight took care and went to our mansion which was in London yaa before week only bad purchased it for us both . We went there . And we went  inside it was huge and all so awesome . I went towards one of the room but before entering I said to miss khargosh ...

End if sumedh's pro....

Mallika's pro ....

I really don't know when I slept but I slept I felt so much comfortable. without opening my eyes I just slept ..... After some time mr Kadhoos wake me up and he said that he reached London . You all know I am really so much exited to see London because this is the first time I came to London . I want......

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________