✨chapter 57✨

( hello guys here is the next chapter 💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment 💕)

Continue .......

( Continue in sumedh's pro ....)

I went to parking where basantt was waiting for me to come . Ya ya I only told him to get ready and come down went mom informed me to come home to go to mallika's house 🏠 . So I went near basantt . Basantt said .

Basantt :- bhaya why were you late . Enjoying with Bhabhi 😏😉

Sumedh :- nothing like that come let us go other wise mom will scold us like kids for coming late .

Basantt :- yes Bhaya your right let us go other wise mom will scold us like we are class 1 st class kids

Sumedh :- yes

We both sat in our car and I started driving the car in the whole drive till we reach our destination basantt was going on asking questions about mallika calling her Bhabhi . Huh he already know that mallika is my room mate . He was continue ly asking me questions ignore him we reach out destination at last . I saw mom and dad were already waiting outside so I went to them and picked them started driving towards mallika's house 🏘️ . Ya ai don't know her house 🏠 . Dad was saying me route and I was driving . At last we reached mallika's house 🏘️. Mom dad and basantt went inside the the mallika's parents greeted them well . While I went to park the car on parking and went to mallika's house 🏠 . They even welcomed me . We all were sitting in a big hall . Ya ya it was Same as ours . My parents and mallika's parents were busy in their chit chats . And her basantt and Monica were talking something and I was getting hell bored then mallika's mom spoke .

M/m :- ........

( I am really sorry for short part 😶)

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________