✨chapter 47✨

( hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

(Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue....

Sumellika's side

Sumedh's pro .

After we all decided the place for the day out today we all left for out room to get ready . While I and mallika of course is is my room mate naa 🙄 . We both were going to our room but zalak called as asked where we were going . I said that we were going to our room . And I also told her that mallika was my room mate so we both were going together . But I saw zalak was shocked and I even saw sadness in her face I don't know why she was sad after knowing means miss khargosh were room mates . Leave it why to waste time by thinking unnecessary things let us get ready to go out today .

End of sumedh's pro....

Mallika's pro ..

We came  to our room . We means me and Mr Kadhoos ya ya. That sumedh only . Actually it is not our room it is hostel room .we both CE inside our hostel room and he sat on the corner of the bed 🛌 and started scrolling his phone . So I went inside wash room and got ready and came out and I saw when I came out Mr kadhoos was staring at me . I bought him out of trance and said him to get ready. He said ok and went to fresh up .

End of mallika's pro...

Mallika :- hello Mr Kadhoos .what are seeing we are getting . Go and get ready fast .

Sumedh :- umm haa I am going ok miss khargosh

Mallika :- ok .

Sumedh went to bathroom to get ready . After some time he came out see him like that mallika was just list in his eyes . She was staring at him like a mad .

Sumedh's pro......

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________