✨chapter 38✨

( hello guys here is the chapter hope you will support me 🙏💕🥺)

(Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺)

Continue....

Sumedh :- hey miss khargosh 😤 what are you doing here 😤. Don't you have any other work then irritating me . Came to my collage, my class and now any way you will come to my house also , now your not even leaving me in hostel 😠. Done you have any work stupid . I hate you . 😠😠.

Mallika :- 🥺🥺 that

Sumedh :- what that you get lost from here I just don't want to see your face 😠😠.

Mallika :- 🥺🥺 this

Sumedh :- get Lost I told 😠😠 ( he closed door on her face )

Mallika :- 🥺🥺😭 ( she left from their while crying 😭😭😭)

Mallika left from their while crying 😭 🥺. She went to garden of the hostel and sat on a bench and started crying 😭 . Tears were not stopping at all.

(Image of garden in hostel where mallika went )

( Bench in the garden where mallika was sitting and crying 😭🥺)

Mallika was crying 😭 silently 😭😭

( Author :- you did do correct thing sumedh 😔. See how mallika is crying 😭 🥺😔.)

At sumedh's side

Sumedh's pro ....

That khargosh 😑 naa by seeing her my angry level came to peak . Huh 😤😤. Every time only me . Don't she get any other one . I think I reacted over 😔 . Ok I will say her sorry while closing the door I saw tears in eyes . I think she felt so bad 😔 . Why is she here . She knows naa I hate her then . Wait wait . Is she my room mate . Oh no this men's she came to her room only . 😣 . I will call her inside . Oh that khargosh NAA this much innocent . She is haa . She can say me NAA that this is her room also . I will go and call her 🤦.

.....
(Sorry for late update 😔 )
______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote  and comment 💕☺️🥺
______________________________________