✨ chapter 86 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue .....

Sumedh's pro .......

Today morning miss khargosh really scared me . Why she did. She just pulled my bed sheet . When I was sleeping . How and she do that . I was sleeping right . She just disturbed my beautiful sleep 😴 . And she was saying that mom told her to call my mom her mom. How can mom do like that she is my mom . She can't do like this this khargosh 😤 . She is literally irritating me . She was also saying that this room is her's . How can she say like that . This is my room . I only has rights on it . Huh. This khargosh is trying to snatch every thing from me . Huh . She really a big irritating . I know I married her . She is my wife. But that doesn't mean that I will make this marriage go .  That doesn't mean that I will agree miss khargosh as my wife . Huh I last agreed her to stay in my room . Other wise I need to answer mom's questions . Huh and then she said me to go and get ready it is getting time for breakfast 🥐. What does she thinks . Is she thinks I don't know anything or I cannot do anything . She is giving me orders . I just got little angry . I said her that I don't need her or her help . She can go . I saw that she felt little bad with words but that doesn't mean that I should go an day her sorry . I didn't say anything wrong . But also it would be good if I say sorry . No why I will say no I will not say . With these thoughts I got fresh and went down to have breakfast . We all were sitting in dinning table miss khargosh or I can say my wife is serving us all breakfast . ...........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________