✨ chapter 82 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 🤧

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Wish you once again a very happy Sumellikan's day 😍

Continue..

Continuation in Mallika's pro .

Then sumedh's mother told me to call her as how I call my mum I can't express my feelings at that time I really felt so much happy and glad to have her to be in this house until now everything was special and nice nothing seems to be different I felt like I am living in my own house . Then Sumedh as mother told me I mean my newly got mum told me to kaun wake up my lazy husband obviously he is really are lazy still sleeping in his bedroom. She told me to wake up him I went up side where sumedh's room is present obviously which is now my room I went to the room and got inside and saw that Sumedh was sleeping peacefully on bed . He was really looking so cute was sleeping he is not a type of those  bad boys . he is really nice and best person I ever saw I agree I used to hate him but now not he is special for me I don't know what is this unknown feeling but it is awesome. I was just tearing at him for at least 15 minutes I came out of my trans and went near him and pulled the bed sheet which sumedh was covering himself with I pulled the bed sheet with this sudden movement he got up and sat on the bed with a lazy and cute expression . After few minutes he realise that I was in his room and he said .

Sumedh's pro ....

( I am really sorry for giving a small part I'll try to update next path today itself)

Once again wish you all happy Sumellikan's day 💕

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________