✨ chapter 84 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Guys I am really sorry for not updating as I was busy it is late please forgive me for not updating yesterday and also for the late update I am really so much sorry to all who always depart but then get sorry a lot once again.

Continue....

Sumedh :- what mom really said .

Mallika :- yes she said

Sumedh :- ok then ,🙄.

Mallika:- now go and get ready  . It is getting times for breakfast

Sumedh :- I know ok there no need of you to give me order . I know every thing and I can do by my self ok . You just do your work . I don't need you or your help . 🙄.

Mallika :- ok as you say 😞 ( she silently left from there with a sad face and went near sumedh's mom and was helping her . But she was fighting with her thoughts . Where as here sumedh just simply got up got ready and came down for break fast . Now all were sitting for break fast mallika served everyone breakfast 🥐 . Every one gave her a complement that breakfast was awesome , tasty. sumedh   is the only one who didn't even give any compliment for the breakfast Which made her sad but she smiles 🥰 . Nd soon all completed and left . Sumedh also left to his room . Mallika cleaned every thing had her break fast completed all the work and went to her room which is also sumedh's room . She went inside and saw that sumedh was sitting on the bed thinking something . She went near him and asked what happened ..

Mallika's pro ...

Hmm today my day was not fine at all today morning when mom I mean sumedh's mom told me to wake up sumedh I went to wake him up and we both started fighting . He was fighting with me that why I called his mother as my mom .............

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________