✨chapter 90 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕🥺

Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺

Continue......

S/d :- if you quit college what will you do .

Sumedh :- actually dad .

S/d :- what actually sumedh .

Sumedh :- dad I want to go to London and keep a business there .

S/d :- it is a nice idea . But why you got this idea suddenly. Why you want to go to London .

Sumedh :-  dad I got this thought . I don't know why . But I got and I just want to go to London and set up business there . And I just don't want to make late because if I make late I may  change my decision and I don't want that to be happen .

S/d :- ok I don't have any problems you can go .

Sumedh :- thank you dad . Thank you so much dad . Dad and what about mom .

S/d :- I will care of your mom you do not need to worry about your mother. And did you say or talk about this to Mallika.

Sumedh :- what that to miss khargosh . I didn't.

S/d :- who is miss khargosh 🤔

Sumedh :- umm as mallika .

S/d :- oh you gave a nick name to your wife. Not bad.

Sumedh :- dad.

S/d :- ok ok why you didn't say your miss khargosh about this. 

Sumedh :- dad I think this not necessary to say her about this .

S/d :- What is not necessary sumedh . She is your wife she have rights to know .

Sumedh :- but dad I don't want to say her .

S/d :- Sumedh it is the biggest decision for your life . It will not only change your life but also her life . She is your wife . She is your responsibility. And I hope you will full fill your responsibility correctly.

Sumedh :- dad I know it is biggest decision of my life and also her because she is my wife . But I don't want to take her with me to London . She will not be able to adjust there.

S/d :- ...........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________