✨ chapter 92 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️💕

Continue.....

Mallika pro .....

I completed all my work in kitchen and helped mom in work and just went back to my room I say that Mr Kadhoos was again lost in his thoughts. Huh this kadhoos naa every time he just go on thinking some thing what he think every time . I went near him and shaked him . And with that he came out of this thoughts world and he asked me...

End of mallika's pro......

Sumedh :- what happened khargosh.

Mallika :- Kadhoos ji where were you lost . Every time you will be busy in your thoughts what happened .

Sumedh :- Northing mallika I want to say you some thing.

Mallika :- what you want to say me kadhoos ji

Sumedh :- actually I want to quit college and go to London and set up a business there .

Mallika :- wow it is really a great idea .

Sumedh :- yaa .

Mallika :- then what is the problem .

Sumedh :- actually I asked dad . He said ok . But he said to ask you if you say ok then only we will go London .

Mallika :- my permission then I will say ok . And we who who are going.

Sumedh :- you and me.

Mallika :- what me also . Why me .

Sumedh :- it is dad's order . He said if I have to go then I need to take you with me .

Mallika :- oh.

Sumedh :- so are you coming.

Mallika :- umm hmm haa yes I am also coming . Because I want your wish to be full fill.

Sumedh :- really mall thanks a lot . Thank you so much 🥰.

Mallika :- 😊

Sumedh :- I will go and say to dad and come .

Mallika :- ok .

Sumedh went from there and went and said to his father all were happy all agreed for them to go to London and they all decided that they will go after 1 week . With happiness all slept . Even sumedh and mallika are happy . Sumedh is really so much happy that at last he will go to London and set up a business there. Mallika was happy because she was full filling sumedh's wish .

Sumedh's pro.....

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________