✨ chapter 101 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote  and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Sumedh :- mallika

Mallika :- yes

Sumedh :- today you need to come to party with me .

Mallika :- why I need to come can't you go alone there.

Sumedh :- it is a business party khargosh .

Mallika :- I don't care Kadhoos I am not coming .

Sumedh :- khargosh listen to me it is dad's order to take you with me to the business party .

Mallika :- oh so you are calling me because your father said .

Sumedh :- yeah otherwise why should I take you to my business party

Mallika :- leave it don't take I also don't want to come to your business party with you.

Sumedh :- but it is dad's order I cannot break his order so please listen and come don't test my patience.

Mallika :- I am I'm not coming with you ok .

Sumedh :- your coming and it is final no arguments ok.

Mallika :- who are you to decide what is final and what is not final.

Sumedh :- I am your husband and I have rights

Mallika :- oh from when did you to accept that your my husband.

Sumedh :- please don't irritate and get ready by 7:30 we will leave for the party.

Mallika :- ok fine

Sumedh :- and there's some beautiful dress weare it

Mallika :- ok .

Sumedh left from there .

Night 🌃 at party .....

Before going to the party  I want to say something. In this months zalak found out that Sumedh is in London so she too took TC and came London and join as sumedh's PA . She used to be so close to him and even sumedh is so close to her. Zalak still don't know that Sumedh is married to Malika. She also don't know that Mallika is in London only. All the companies where are coming outside world no one knows that sumedh  is married. .

At night at the party time sumedh came and Mallika with him to the business party. At the business party he introduced Mallika to everyone as his family friend but he didn't say her as his wife for this Malika felt  so sad. Party was going known zalak came to the party and she hugged sumedh from back . Seeing this all Mallika got so much angry but she control herself from doing something.

Sumedh pro .

At last today that Mallika agreed to come with business party she was doing really over what she thinks about herself but why should I care about her today's the business party which is just gonna be amazing and no one of that mallika  is my and and I will also not say them about this today at the time of party to come with me to the party and there I introduced her to everyone but not as my wife but just as my friend . I  no she felt sad when I said that but I just don't want to ravel about my relationship with Mallika. When I was standing beside Mallika and seeing all the guests someone hug me from behind who the hell that to me stupid idiots. I'm just not gonna leave them when I turned and saw it was zalak . Why did she hug me that too to in front of Mallika how will Mallika feel this zalak don't even have minimum sense how can she come and hug me I am just her friend not more than that what she thinks about herself.

End of sumedh's pro....

Mallika Pro ...

What is this do you all believe me a girl hugged my husband how can I help to like that I'm not gonna leave that girl today you know that girl was zalak . What is she doing here when she came to London she was in India right how she came here why why is she here and if you here also so what is she doing here in this party and why did she first fall hug my husband 😤😤😤. And why is Mr Kadhoos not saying anything. Before r I could say anything mr kadhoos said ....

End of mallika's pro ...

Zalak's pro ....

Today I am so much happy do you all know why I am so much happy because today I am going to propose my my jaan my sumi . Yes today I am going to say him I love you 😘. I will😍 shout and say him that I love him so much . Today I am going to to the business party of our company success and in that party  in front of everyone I am going to propose him and say him my feelings which I am hiding from him from starting today at last I will say him everything. Today I wore a beautiful dress and went to party when I went to party I saw there sumedh . Without wasting time I just ran to him and hugged him from back. Before I was to say something sumedh said ....

End of zalak's pro ....

Sumedh :- ...........

( Their outfits and party decoration will be posted on next part)

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________