✨ chapter 70✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue...

Continue in mallika's pro ..

Then Monica told that I was really looking beautiful 😍. I said thank you ☺️. Then she that that by seeing me like this Mr Kadhoos will fall unconscious at that second . I don't know but by listening this I started blushing hard 😳😳. I tried my best to hide that from mon and said her to stop but she answered me back and said that it is true . Before I could answer some thing mom came who just went few minutes back to check arrangements of me and My Mr Kadhoos engagement . She came and said I was looking beautiful 😍. I said her thank you ☺️. Then she said that we were getting late for engagement so I said ok and we all went to the place where engagement was happening and that engagement place was really asome ❤️. It was heavily decorated . I lover it soon I saw that Mr Kadhoos was there standing silently. He was looking handsome 😍. O was just staring at him then I saw that he was also staring at I blushed 😳😳. But yaa that was not visible to anyone . I slowly went near Mr Kadhoos and stood beside him . Then feeling me near him . He came out of trance and said that I was looking beautiful 😍 . I said thank you 😊 with a bright smile . Until now happy said that I was looking beautiful. But when Mr Kadhoos said I was looking beautiful . I don't why but I felt so much happy . Soon silently wit happiness my engagement go over with my Mr Kadhoos . I am now in my room I changed my dress and I laid in my bed thinking about Mr Kadhoos I don't know when I slept but I slept .

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________