✨chapter 62✨

( hello guys here is the chapter 💕)

( Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️)

Continue......

( Guys one small news that is THEY ARE PREFECT is going to end soon ☺️💕)

( And one more thing I am going to speed up the story )

Next morning ..

Sumedh woke and went down to living room and saw all were discussing some thing he went to them and asked .

Sumedh :- what you all discussing with out me 🥱 .

S/f :- Northing we are just talking about your marriage with mallika .

Sumedh :- what 😯.

S/m :- yes son your marriage is in one month so wee need to do all the arrangements for the marriage right .

S/f :- yes son your marriage will be the grand marriage .

Sumedh :- dad mom it is still one month naa . Why now only .

S/f :- son it will take so much time to do everything  . Marriage has so many rituals . Ok .

S/m :- yes sumedh and in 1 week it is your engagement . It's your pre weeding .

Sumedh :- what in 1 week my engagement .

S/m :- yes and you infor to your collage that you and basantt are taking leave for 2 moths ok .

Sumedh :- mom why 2 months marriage is in 1 month right .

S/m :- I told 2 month means 2 months only no arguments ok .

Sumedh :- ok I will infor to the collage .

S/m :- good and after informing to college we all going for shopping ok .

Sumedh :- shopping .

S/f :- yes we are for shopping to do shopping from your engagement and wedding .

Sumedh :- ok dad I will get ready and come ok .

S/m :- ok come fast .

Sumedh :- ok mom .

Sumedh went and got ready and came sumedh and basantt went to their college informed that they will not come college for 2 months . When the college principal asked about why they told that they were  going out for some reason and the college principal agreed and gave them 2 moths leave . After taking leave sumedh and basantt went back to their house and they picked their parents and went to shopping mall .

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please 💓 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________