✨ chapter 98 ✨

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Those tears were falling from mallika's eyes unknowingly . She tried to stop those tears but she failed in it . She went inside the room laid on bed and cried silently and sumedh to felt sad but he ignored it and went inside the room kept all  his luggage aside side and he took a hot bath and slept as he was so tired because of long journey .

Sumedh's pro ......

When I said her that we both are not going to live in A in room. I told her that we both are going to live and different rooms. She asked Me why I said that I just don't want to live with him she argued with me for sometime but at last she is agreed and but before going and I saw tears in her eyes for which I  I felt so sad in my heart but I just ignored and went to my room had a hot bath and slept peacefully on my bed as I was fully tired 💤💤💤.

End of sumedh's pro...

Mallika's pro ...

The excitement I has while entering the house I don't have that excitement further. When I enter only my all excitement just got to the hell. That kadhoos said that we both are not going to live in a same room as a his wife I have right to live in his room but he is saying he don't want to live with me I don't understand if you don't want to leave with me  why did he brought me here he could leave me there right I really felt so sad for this I just want  to live with him in his room but he didn't even allow me he said strictly that not to enter into his room I try to argue with him for some time but I failed so at last I agreed tears were coming from my eyes without my permission I was not able to stop my tears.......

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________