chapter thirty-three

"Bae!" Rashir fussed from outside the bathroom door, "The hell taking you so long?" he yelled and knocked on the door

"Bae!" Rashir fussed from outside the bathroom door, "The hell taking you so long?" he yelled and knocked on the door. He heard her yell at him to be patient and he rolled his eyes, plopping down on her bed while he continued to wait on her. They were leaving to go to a club for her birthday and she'd been getting ready for over 45 minutes. Mateo paid for their own private section and they had unlimited drinks for the night, so everyone was excited. Rashir was interested to see how Lourdes would act when she drank since he'd only ever seen her when she was a little tipsy.

Rashir was still testing out the waters when it came to being in a relationship. He could tell that she liked it when he called her certain pet names like 'baby' and 'bae' so he naturally slipped them into conversations. It was weird going from being friends with her to being together overnight, but he was beyond happy that she was finally his.

He was a little nervous about fucking things up—he knew that her past relationship had seriously affected her, but he didn't know the details. He wanted to ask her about it but he knew that he had to give her a lot more time before she opened up. Lourdes was closed off and guarded even when they were friends, so he wasn't expecting her to drastically change just because they were together.

He heard the door open and he looked up, his jaw-dropping when Lourdes came out of the bathroom. "Fuck," He breathed while looking her up and down. The dress she was wearing looked like it was made for her. Her breasts sat up perfectly and the open back showcased her spine tattoo which he loved.

"You like it?" She asked, laughing at his reaction

"I love it baby, turn around fa' me," He bit his lip when she did a full 360.

"Wait!" She exclaimed, rushing over to her luggage. She bent over to search through her suitcase and a strangled noise came out of Rashir's mouth when her dress rode up, exposing her a little. She didn't notice Rashir adjusting himself while she continued to search through her suitcase until she finally straightened up with a small black purse in her hands.

"Isn't it cute?" She held it up for him to see and he nodded absentmindedly, still shamelessly raking his eyes down her body. "Rashir," She walked towards him, waving a hand in front of his face, snapping him out of his trance.