chapter forty-two

"You comfortable?" He asked her and she nodded, laying back on the pillows

"You comfortable?" He asked her and she nodded, laying back on the pillows. He unclipped her bra, tossing it to the side, and immediately took one of her breasts into his mouth. She squirmed under him when he swirled her nipple in his mouth, slightly biting it and she moaned. Lourdes's moans were definitely one of his favorite sounds in the world. He showed the other one the same attention, sucking and biting while she was a mess under him. While he sucked one, he would use his hands to satisfy the other, pinching and rubbing her nipple with his fingers.

He reached up to capture a firm kiss, tangling his tongue in her mouth and she moaned into the kiss, making him smirk. He began kissing down her stomach, finally reaching her panties–quite literally ripping them off.

"Rashir!" She whined.

"I'll buy you new one's baby," He smiled while kissing in between her thighs, groaning at how wet she is. He sent a lick to her center and she was already breathing hard, gripping the sheets. He began sucking her clit, pulling her into his mouth and she moaned, gripping his hair and driving his mouth further into her. He went back to slowly licking her, which was driving her crazy, and inserted a finger into her, making her arch her back.

"Ooh–shit," She cursed when he curled his fingers into her while simultaneously licking around her clit.

"Look at me," He commanded and she tried to look down but was failing miserably. Her eyes fluttered closed but she forced them open and looked down at him, making eye contact and she moaned again. He groaned into her and she jerked at the feeling of the vibration coming from his mouth. He brought his hand up to push down her stomach to keep her flat on the bed and she whined, grabbing a fistful of his hair.

"R-Rashir," She stuttered out and he hummed in response, "I–I,"

"You what baby?" He murmured, finding it amusing that she could barely speak.

"I'm about to–" She spoke, "Fuck, I'm about to–" She cut herself off with another moan, her toes curling when he continued pumping his finger in and out of her.

"I know baby, go ahead, cum fa' me beautiful," He encouraged her, slowing down a bit while she reached her high, becoming a moaning mess while yelling his name.

While she was catching her breath he picked her up making her squeal, walking them to the bathroom, and placed her on the counter while he went to turn the water on for the shower. She sat on the counter, still a bit dazed and he chuckled, proud of himself.

"Bae," He called out and she looked up, "Come on, the water ready," He beckoned her over and she groaned.

"Can you carry me?" She whined, innocently smiling and he rolled his eyes, walking back over and picking her up bridal style. He placed her in the huge shower, reaching over her to get the soap, and squirted some in his hands.

"Turn around," He told her and she obliged, turning around so her back was facing him. He decided that he wanted to tease her a bit so he reached under her arms and pulled her back into his front, beginning to wash her with the soap. He caressed her boobs, rubbing them slowly and playing with her nipples, making her throw her head back into his chest. When he stopped and continued to wash the rest of her body, making her groan and turn back around to face him with her eyes narrowed and he laughed.