chapter fifty-four

"Rashir!" Lourdes whined

"What, baby?" Rashir sighed, momentarily taking off his headphones and setting them down on the bed. They'd gotten back from Ocean City days ago and they were at his house hanging out. He was playing 2k, while she was on her prone extremely bored and craving attention from him.

She'd been acting like a brat all day and Rashir could not for the life of him figure out why.

"I'm bored," She said while climbing onto his lap. He naturally placed his hands on her ass while she pecked his lips. "Can we do something?" she asked, tilting her head.

"I'm almost done with his game," He replied, picking up the controller and looking behind her at the T.V. She pouted, continuing to peck his lips repeatedly, trying to distract him.

She'd been acting clingy and bratty for the entire day that she'd been with him and he was confused. Unbeknownst to him, she was currently ovulating and hornier then ever. She was frustrated and irritated because she didn't know how to come out and say what she wanted, but Rashir just chalked her behavior up to her being her. She was usually never one to straight up ask for sex, but she was extremely close.

"But I wanna do something now," She huffed, catching an attitude for the tenth time that day. He squinted at her, trying to see what she truly wanted, but he was coming up short. He didn't want to be ignorant and assume that she was on her period but that was his only guess.

"Lo," He said and she ignored him, continuing to pick at her nails which she knew would make him mad. "Lo, you don't hear me calling you? Why you actin' like that?" He repeated himself with more authority this time.

"Because I'm bored and you're sitting here playing the game! You've been playing for an hour now, get off already," She whined, "I wanna do something," she began kissing his neck, and he closed his eyes.

She knew his neck was his weak spot and she was using it to her advantage. He was beginning to notice what she truly wanted and he found it funny she couldn't simply ask him, so he decided to mess with her.

"You wanna fuck huh?" He asked and she nodded. "Aight, later," He nonchalantly said, grabbing the controller resuming the game. Her jaw dropped but he paid her no mind, continuing to play while she was still on his lap. She let out an annoyed sigh and got off of his lap, figuring she'd mess with him as well.

"Guess I'll just have to find someone that wants to fuck me right now then..." She turned around, trying to hide the smirk on her face. Before she could even take a step away from him, she was snatched back by her arm and she took in a sharp intake of breath.

Rashir stood up and grabbed her throat roughly, bringing their faces together and she was met with him looking extremely mad.

"Whatchu said?" He asked and she bit her lip, not wanting to repeat herself, "Huh? Lo, why you playing wit' me right now," She simply shrugged and he let out a chuckle, "You want some dick?" he asked and she nodded. "Use yo' words,"