#9

"What the fuck, Lisa?"

Jennie curses as she folds her arms to her chest. Pouting like a cute duck. Jisoo sits on Lisa's bed, smiling at her childish antics.

"Don't you know any other words?" Lisa wonders as she tints her lips in red.

"I do but that bitch is certainly getting on my nerves" Jennie snaps, clearly unhappy with the situation.

"What's wrong with her, if you don't mind I ask?"

"She's the fucking bitch who stole my song"

"Honey, it's not like that at all" Jisoo says, trying to clear the air.

"It's just people thought she fitted for the song"

"I don't fucking care, Jisoo" Jennie yells. "I fucking hate her"

"Too bad, Jen. You have to adjust yourself with her cuz she's here to stay"

"What the fuck do you mean?" the supermodel scowls. Even Jisoo looks at Lisa attentively.

"Because I'm gonna marry her this week"

"Lol, that's funny" Jisoo laughs awkwardly as Jennie glares at Lisa like she's gonna tore that heir apart with her bare hand.

"You can't be serious, Lisa"

"I am" Lisa declares. "You have no say in this, Jennie fucking Kim"

"Of course I have" Jennie protests as Jisoo stands two steps behind her.

"I'm your fucking best friend"

"I know, bud. You always are" Lisa heads for the door, pulling it open.

"Ladies first?" she says. Jennie tangles her hand with Jisoo before walking through.

"But now you are leaving me just because you like that fucking blonde?"

"Hey, I don't like her" Lisa defends herself.

"But you want to marry her?" Jisoo holds her breath.

"Oh god. Don't tell me it's about Miyeon and her upcoming wedding"

"Of course not. I'm not that stupid, Jisoo. I'm just all up for marriage at the moment"

"Well, find someone else than that whore!" Jennie stresses.

"Jen, you are making me hot under my collar right now, so if you may, please shut up"

"You're betraying me!"

"How can marrying someone who you accused of stealing your song be considered as betraying you?" Lisa scowls, couldn't really process the relation of that two stuff.

"It doesn't matter. I'm gonna marry her"