#18

She sits there in her own office. Her hands are cold from the anger she feels. She's not sure why her mom would so such thing to her. Embarrassing her in front of her own brother and the whole fucking stuff of their goddamn company?

Lisa doesn't know.

No, she doesn't understand.

And there's a difference.

*FLASHBACK*

Their mom, Ella Manoban chaired the meeting with a smug. Her eyes were on Lisa's elder brother, Jackson which Lisa always concluded as her mom's favorite in the fucking Manoban family.

Lisa swore that she could see how her mom' eyes literally lit when her brother shared some comments about the new company's plan that Lisa initially had prepared but had to hand in to her brother since she thought that her mom would like it that way

"Excellent, Jackson" her mother praised. "You are always ahead of you time in coming with a good plan for our company"

"Thank you mom. Well, I learn from the best" the son of the bitch replied as he didn't even glance over his little sister's way to thank.

And Lisa didn't throw a fit because of it even though she had every right to.

"You should learn from your brother, Lisa" her mom's icy cold words were thrown unapologetically on her direction. Quickly, the brat shivered as she knew her mom's speech won't really stopped there.

"But of course, you being you. Causing only damages to our company with your fucking, playgirl's attitude"

"Mom" Lisa gritted her teeth. "There's no need for you to insult me in front of our staff"

"I do not" her mom frowned. "I'm just describing you. Is it wrong?"

"Really mom?" Lisa asked sarcastically as she rose to her feet. She can't tolerate her mother's harshness anymore.

"Walk away" her mom chastised. "Because that is the only thing God has blessed you with"

And that's literally the last thing she heard her mom had yelled at her.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Anger starts to boil from inside her when Lisa grabs a mug to stabilize her anger management issue. But her grip must have been too firmed that she ends up cutting herself when the mug goes broken like fuck.

Not even wincing at the droplets of blood by the deep cut in her palm, Lisa just takes her handkerchief from her pocket and wraps the cut.

Her heart is still burning at the scene being replayed in her mind. Her mom's insults. Her brother's glance.

God, she hates it.

"Lisa!"

A bubbly voice calls her name from the small opening of the door. She tugs her eyebrows together as she stares at the familiar blonde standing at the doorframe.

"What the fuck you are doing here?" she hisses coldly at her own wife who invites herself into Lisa's private office.

"Oh, I always know you have a nice, lavish office" Chaeyoung says as she studies everything in the room.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asks again, groaning in anger.

"Nothing" Chaeyoung replies as she stands before the desk. "I'm just gonna ask you out for lunch and ... OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND?"

This is it. Lisa frowns as the blonde quickly reaches for her hand and assures her to not panic but she's the one who's being really panic.

"Ok, I need some First Aid" Chaeyoung says as she places my hand against hers. "Breathe in, Lisa. Don't be afraid. Don't panic"

"Does it help if I tell you are the one who's fucking panic over here?" Lisa asks annoyingly as she tries to pull her hand away from Chaeyoung but the blonde gives her an incredulous glance instead.

"You don't have to be such a bitch" the blonde spits. "I'm just trying to help"

"Good news" Lisa waves her hand at her wife. "I don't fucking need your help"

"You sure do" Chaeyoung insists as she keeps rummaging through Lisa's drawer in pursuit of some goddamn First Aid.

"If you are looking for the silly package, it's in my private bathroom"

"Why didn't you tell earlier?" the blonde scowls.

"Why didn't you ask?"

Chaeyoung is mumbling something unclear under her breath as she leaves Lisa for the First Aid kit in the bathroom.

She comes back minutes later with a bandage, cotton wool and a fucking large bottle of antiseptic.

"It's going to sting" she reminds the Thai as she taps the soaked cotton with antiseptic on the wound. Soon as the soft white cotton makes contact with Lisa's wound, the brat cannot help but to yell out of pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK, PARK CHAEYOUNG?"

Lisa screams at the top of her lungs. But Chaeyoung completely ignores here. She continues to clean the wound with antiseptic before bandaging the hand.

"Done" Chaeyoung smiles as she sighs.

Lisa wipes her eyes after the fucking excruciating process is done.

"Are you crying?" The blonde asks as she bows down to stare at Lisa.

"Fucking, no" Lisa defends herself but the redness in her eyes won't be able to support her lie.

"God, you really are weird" Chaeyoung sighs. "Last time you getting a really bad tell off from Jennie and you didn't even fucking cry but today because you broke the mug and cut your palm, you are afraid?"

"Shut the fuck up" Lisa stares at her hand.

The wound hurts still. But at least not as throbbing as it was a few minutes ago.

"Sorry. I can't. I'm your wife so I'm gonna play my card nicely"

"You just say that I'm your wife because you want something from me"

"Lisa" Chaeyoung sighs. "I'm not your fucking gold digger hoe. I'm your wife and I'm here simply because I'm your wife"

"Alright. What brings you here, huh?"

"Didn't I mention lunch before?" Chaeyoung asks Lisa.

Oh, hell she did.

"Does it hurt if you mention it again?"

"No. But if you want, you might request it appropriately"

"No, thank you. Just fucking leave me alone"

"I can't leave you. You're my wife"

"Chaeng, you are surely stepping in my nerves now"

"Why are you always this grumpy?" the pretty blonde asks as she looks at the brat. They share a really close proximity with their noses almost meet each other.

"I'm all a nice person until I see you, Ms. Park Manoban"

"Oh, I'm flattered by the compliment" Chaeyoung winks. "Let's go get some ice cream?"

"I hate ice cream"

"Nobody hates ice cream" Chaeyoung stares at Lisa incredulously.

"Congratulations, I hate it.

"You're kidding"

"Nooo"

"Fine. If you hate ice cream so much, we'll have a popcorn party"

"Hey, Chaeyoung -..."

Before she can ever say anything, the loonie figure escapes again.

*Vote and comments*