#43

Jennie is currently filming for her pre - recording Inkigayo show featuring her song, Solo. As the cat eyed busy preparing for her recorded show, Jisoo walks in with a small smile plastered on her nervous face.

"Hey honey"

The Korean greets. Jennie turns her head to stare and immediately a smile pops on her face too as she mutters Jisoo's name.

"Hello, darling. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you"

"Really?" Jennie asks excitedly. "Well thank you. I'm feeling a little extra anxious today"

"You don't have to. You'll be doing great"

"You always say so" Jennie pouts.

"Because that's the truth" Jisoo reminds the girl before her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. God. It's my turn now. Wish me luck, Jisoo"

"Always" the Korean smiles as she watches Jennie being escorted away towards the stage. Suddenly, the bulge in her pocket feels unbearable. She asks herself again if this is what she wants.

Of course it is.

But she's is not sure if it's what Jennie wants.

"I'll just ask her" Jisoo encourages herself. "If she rejects me, then I'll ask her later"

"Jisoo!" a familiar voice calls from her back. She turns and sees Jennie with a big fat grin. "I did it. Did you see that?"

"Of course" Jisoo nervously laughs. Many of Jennie's staff are in the room with them and Jisoo knows she can't risk having being rejected in front of many people like this. So she waits until it's just both of them there.

"Jen? Do you have a minute?"

"Sure" Jennie clears her throat. "What's wrong?"

"Ok, wait. I have rehearsed this" Jisoo mutters as she kneels before Jennie, smiling awkwardly.

"Jennie, you know I have loved you since the beginning. And I feel like I can't wait for this any longer. Will you marry me, Jennie Ruby Jane?"

That silences the petite girl. "Are you sure?" she finally asks after a moment.

"Yes, Jennie. I'm sure"

"Fine" Jennie nods. "Let's marry each other, Jisoo" she says and that makes Jisoo's face almost explodes because her grin is fucking to big than her own face.

"Jen, you never know how happy I am right now"

"I'm glad you're happy"

"Shout we announce it to the media?" Je nie asks after a moment, her eyes on the glimmering diamond ring.

"I'll manage the press conference" Jisoo adds. "You have nothing to worry"

"Sure. I love you, Jisoo"

"I love you so much, Jennie"