#12

"She's getting hitched tomorrow"

Nayeon says as she falls into the seat next to Miyeon, grabbing a magazine from the stand. 

"Trust me, I don't fucking care" 

Miyeon replies as she stares at her own reflection in the mirror. Her hairstylist is doing a good job in dying her long curly hair in soft blonde. 

"And you're invited"

Nayeon drops the news casually, like it's the right thing to say to Miyeon. Glaring dangerously at her insensitive best friend turns manager, Miyeon pinches Nayeon's arm, causing the red haired girl to flinch forward, withdrawing her arm from the soft blonde girl quickly. 

"Ouch, what the fuck, Miyeon?"

"Can you at least be a little sensitive?" the soft blonde scoffs. 

"I thought you said you didn't care" Nayeon looks at the hairstylist. "You heard her, right Wendy?"

"Loud and clear" Wendy laughs. 

"God, can you girls not team up to beat my ass?" Miyeon scolds. "It's already stressing me out with all the fucking news coverage about me and Chanyeol"

"I can't see it why you left her for suck a dick, Miyeon" Wendy sighs. "We all knew how much she loved you"

"Well, that the thing about life, Wendy" the soft blonde echoes. "You can't always have what you love"

"Wise ass" Nayeon chuckles. "That's a nice thought, really but are you going?"

"To the wedding?" Miyeon arches an eyebrow, causing the red haired girl to nod, her hand is still flapping through the pages of the dull magazine on her lap. 

"I don't see why not"

A smirk pops on Nayeon's. 

"Girl, you do know that there are going to be medias there, right?"

"And it's the best moment to make my public appearance" Miyeon chuckles darkly. 

"You know - that sort of I - Let - You - Go scene?" 

"Girl, you're fucking evil" Nayeon laughs. 

*Vote and comments*