#23

Chaeyoung waits at the dining table. She has been going through her Instagram with puffy eyes when she bumps into Jennie's post.

 She has been going through her Instagram with puffy eyes when she bumps into Jennie's post

And she hears her heart breaking.

It's almost 3 in the morning but still her wife isn't home yet. All the stuff that she has spent hours cooking, well they are mostly inedible now. Shedding her tears a little, the blonde questions herself.

Why do you hurt yourself by falling for her?

Halfway into cleaning the table, she hears the door being pushed opened and there she is, her wife.

"Aren't you supposed to sleep?" Lisa asks lazily as she hangs the key on the wall and walks past the table only to stop and stare. "Why is there so much food?" she asks, looking at the blonde directly in the eyes.

Her question - it almost makes Chaeyoung launches herself against the dark haired and slaps her cheek so hard that she will wake up. But then, the blonde decides to clearly ignore her question and focuses on cleaning the table.

"Why the hell did you cook so much if you know you can't fucking finish them?"

The Thai asks harshly. Her tone is high and it echoes in the penthouse.

Chaeyoung bursts into tears as she keeps cleaning but Lisa says nothing. She stands there, demanding an explanation.

"Hey, Park Chaeyoung!" she yells. "I am talking to you"

"I'm sorry" the blonde musters before pressing her lips together, hoping it would stop the tears from falling down her cheeks.

Lisa sighs heavily in anger before retreating to her room. She slams the damn door so loud that Chaeyoung bets it's going to break into two. 

*Votes and comments*