#57

"I don't know what's wrong with her"

Jisoo says in pure anger as she decides to drop by Lisa's office that afternoon

Jisoo says in pure anger as she decides to drop by Lisa's office that afternoon. The brunette folds her arms together as she talks about her estranged wife who keeps stomping on her nerves.

"One time we are okay. Then the next time, we are not. I'm seriously exhausted by this fucking play, Lisa"

She adds as she smashes her on Lisa's desk, causing the Thai to look at her with great concern.

"Did you ask Jennie why?" Lisa stares at her. "Because God knows she would speak unless we ask her"

"I did" Jisoo mumbles. "Countless of time and she keeps saying we are fine but in fact we are fucking not and I don't think I can stand her or this marriage anymore"

"Hey" the Financial executive throws her best friend the tissue box. "What the fuck that you're talking?"

"I'm talking about the truth" the Korean fumes. "If Jennie doesn't want me anymore as much as I want her, maybe the best way is that we call it a quit"

"Don't be stupid" Lisa bites her lower lip as she shuts her iPad off. "We all know how much Jennie loves you"

"Yeah" Jisoo says sarcastically. "When? 2 years ago?"

"Jisoo, stop being an ass"

"Me? Me being an ass?" she scowls. "Are you fucking kidding me, Lisa?"

"I'm not. I'm just being honest here. Maybe you're just overreacting. We all know Jennie is super busy right now with her comeback and whatnot. Maybe if you can give her space ..."

"We have been living apart for 5 months, Lisa. What space you are talking about?"

"HOLY SHIT? 5 MONTHS?"

Jisoo nods slowly. "She said she wanted a space to figure things out and I gave her that. The problem is that, she never returned"

"Do you want me to ask her?"

"No. I want you to find the best lawyer in town, the one that can manage our divorce"

"Don't be fucking stupid" the dark haired frowns. "You're being irrational, Jisoo. Just go back and take a long hot shower. It'll calm your nerves"

"I am tired" Jisoo squeezes her eyes. "I'm not sure where I did wrong but damn Jennie wouldn't talk to me. She wouldn't even accept my texts"

Jisoo shuts for a moment before Lisa sees tears start to pool her eyes. "Maybe, the rumor is right. That she's dating someone else"

"Nonsense. She's your wife"

"Maybe she doesn't care anymore"

"I'll talk to Jennie" Lisa says. "Don't worry, Jisoo"

•••

"My manager told me about you"

Jennie says as she hands Lisa a mug of coffee.

"Yeah, I called her before"

"And I assume you are here to talk. Because Jisoo went up to you and cried like a baby"

"Jen, are you alright?"

"I don't know" the cat eyed girl mumbles. "Do I look alright to you?"

No, Lisa would say because she sees how visibly broken Jennie is.

"Wanna talk bitch?"

"Sure" Jennie crosses her legs. "The truth is that I think I'm falling out of love with Jisoo"

"No way!" Lisa stares in disbelief.

"Jen, you love her a lot"

"Maybe it was before"

"No, Jen" Lisa extends her hand to reach for Jennie's. "You love her the same. Before or now. Come on, talk like an adult with her. Jisoo is a shit miserable right now and you can't keep her in the dark. At least tell her if she's messed up so that she'd fix it"

"And what will I tell her?" Jennie asks coldly, straight into Lisa's eyes that the Thai can feel the heartbreak. "That I'm sorry Jisoo but I just don't love you anymore?"

"I know you don't mean that" Lisa coos her best friend. "Why don't you come to my place over dinner and we'll talk? I'll invite Jisoo too so that you won't feel uncomfortable to talk to her alone"

Jennie falls into a deep silence for a moment before Lisa sees she nods her head. It must have taken her all the courage in the world to do that.

"Cool" Lisa smiles as she stands up. "I have to go and pick Rosie from the studio. I say, see you at dinner, Jen?"

"Yeah" the woman says as she stands up too, wrapping her head against Lisa's chest and her arms around the taller woman's waist. "I love you" Jennie mutters. "A lot, Lisa"

"I love you too" the Thai exclaims. "I'll see you soon"

•••

"Hi, love"

Roseanne's face light up upon seeing her gorgeous wife walking inside her make-up room. She spreads open her arms for Lisa but pouts extremely when her wife declines her offer.

"Yah! Gimme me some love, Lisa!"

"No. They're too many people here and I am not in the mood for PDA"

The financial officer replies as she checks on her phone. A few people inside the room laugh at the reply but the blonde isn't going to let her wife wins. This time, she stands up in the middle of having her makeup cleaned and tiptoes to connect her lips with her wife.

Lisa smiles in the kiss, making Roseanne pulls away just to stare at her.

"What's so funny"

"You" Lisa chuckles. "You're so horny"

"Of course ma'am" the blonde wraps her hand around Lisa's neck and brings their lips together again. "I am so beyond horny because you ma'am, the sexiest executive alive is my fucking wife"

"Oh, smooth talker" the Thai mumbles. "I like it"

"Yeah, we all know you love each other" Joy interrupts their moment as she walks into the room. "But can you guys cut this fucking PDA? I'm starting to puke over here because of this overload cuteness"

"Ugh, you're a jealous bitch" Roseanne frowns before kissing Lisa again. "I love you so much, Lisa"

"I love you too, baby. Now come on. Get your business done because I'm taking you to the store today"

"Oh, are you cooking?" her wife asks, looking interested. Lisa nods as she fixes a lost strand of Roseanne's golden hair behind her ear.

"Jennie and Jisoo are coming for dinner"

"They are?"

"Yes. And I need you to help me if it's okay"

Lisa stares at her wife who's also doing the same through their reflection in the mirror. "I'd do everything for you, love" Roseanne says and it makes Lisa smiles even brighter.

•••

*vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊