#21

"Hey Rose"

Seulgi greets as she spots the blonde leaving the dancing room in her sports bra and black leggings. Chaeyoung tilts her head to the left and bobs one hand in the air as she musters a smile.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Cool" Seulgi grins. Sweat literally dripping down her forehead. "Do you want to go grab dinner later?"

"Oh" the blonde replies as she kindly beams a smile. "Umm, I don't think so, Seulgi. I'm cooking tonight for Lisa"

"For Lisa?" the Korean scowls. "For real?"

"Yes" Chaeyoung smiles. "It's her birthday tomorrow"

"Well" Seulgi scratches the side of her head. "I guess she'll be spending it with someone special then"

Rosie glows as she hears Seulgi says that. "No offense, I wonder how can you stay calm about those two, though"

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't watch Vlive?"

"Whose Vlive?"

"Jennie"

"No, my phone is dead, actually"

"Oh. Well, watch it, Rose. You might know why. Jennie is trending on Twitter land again"

"Why would I watch her Vlive?"

"Because" Seulgi stares at Rose as she takes out a handkerchief and wipes her sweat on her own temple.

"Jennie just called Lisa the love of her life and Lisa responded by calling her love. So fans are going crazy shipping what they called as Jenlisa"

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung stares hardly at that Korean before her.

"Of course I am, Rose. Anyway, I have to go. See you later"

Seulgi smiles at her before running towards Joy who is already waiting in the car. Biting her lower lip, Chaeyoung quickly gets into the back of the Mercedes with a weird pain in her heart. 

*votes and comments**