#59

"You okay?"

Lisa asks quietly as she sits on the couch in the living room. They have reached Jennie's home an hour ago but Lisa refuses to leave as she notices that Jennie isn't in her best mood yet.

The supermodel bites her lower lip before scooting closer to Lisa and buries her face in her best friend's chest. "I don't know" she says and Lisa swears her heart breaks for Jennie when she hears that low tone escaping her mouth. "I don't feel good, Lisa"

"Maybe you need to calm down. You know - take a leave and go calm yourself somewhere else"

"You don't think" Jennie pulls herself backwards and allows her eyes to travel to every part of the luxury penthouse. "That living apart from her is my way of calming my fucking mind?"

"Maybe it's not working?" Lisa asks as she tucks a hair behind Jennie's ear. "Maybe you think more about her when you're alone"

"Maybe you can help me" Jennie eyes Lisa's plump lips for a moment. "Maybe you can help me forget"

"Nini" Lisa chuckles. "You can't forget one you love"

"Well" Jennie clicks her tongue as she thinks about her next sentence. She knows she has to say it no matter what but she is afraid of Lisa's reaction; afraid if she'll lose her, just like she has lost Jisoo.

"Maybe I don't love her anymore"

"Isn't that too fast to say that?"

"I don't know" Jennie takes a deep breath. "I mean, our marriage has always been fine, Lisa. But I can't lie to myself that every time I'm with Jisoo, all I can remember is you"

"Don't do that" Lisa pulls her friend into a hug. "I have Rosie now. And I love her so much, Nini"

"I know" Jennie says sadly as she looks at Lisa.

"Sometimes, I cannot help but to think what will happen if you don't meet her, if the stupid bet didn't happen, would us still be together?"

Lisa stares at her best friend for a moment. She knows in situation like this, she has to has a clear mind and she is lucky her heart helps her to understand who matters the most to her.

"It doesn't matter if the bet didn't exist" Lisa smiles fondly as the image of the blonde pops on her mind. "My heart would always remind me of her"

"Bitch" the petite woman breathes out. "She's damn lucky she has you"

"No, I'm the lucky one because she wants me, Jen"

"But, Lili" Jennie mumbles as she connects their foreheads, their lips are now dangling before one another. "Just in case you feel like coming back, I'd always be here"

"Jisoo loves you"

"Maybe I love you, Lili"

"Jennie..."

"Maybe, Jisoo is right" the petite woman murmurs. "Maybe she's just a rebound after all"

•••

"Thank you, Jisoo"

Roseanne says as she wipes her hand at her apron. "You shouldn't really trouble yourself with the dishes. Normally, I'd do that myself"

"Oh, Lisa doesn't help you with them?"

Jisoo asks as she dries her own hands with a small towel.

"No" Roseanne smiles. "She doesn't want to get her hand dirty, if you know what I mean"

"Stupid" Jisoo grins. "I'd do anything in the world to have such moment with my wife"

"Me too" Roseanne laughs. "I'd like to do it too"

"Jennie doesn't like being in the kitchen" Jisoo starts as they both walk out of the kitchen and towards the living room.

"She would always say, she's tired and cooking isn't her best suit but I know it's just her excuse to not wet her pretty hands"

"Oh my, Lisa gives me the same excuse too!"

"Strange" Jisoo grins. "I think we married wrongly. Maybe I should marry you and let Lisa marries Jennie. That way, they would be perfect for each other and we would too"

"Sounds like a good plan to me" a voice says from behind them and Roseanne's throat goes dry as she spots her wife standing in the middle of the hallway from the front door with an unreadable expression.

"Hey, Manoban" Jisoo ignores the tension in the air.

"I just finished doing the dishes with your wife. She's so funny, oh my. I enjoy her company"

"We have the fucking dishwasher" Lisa utters bitterly and Roseanne couldn't help but to look away from Lisa.

"But of course, my wife likes doing stuff her own way"

"You should be glad you married her" Jisoo nods as she settles her palm on Roseanne's high thigh, causing the blonde to choke in her own drink while Lisa feeling like the scene has just awakened the beast that lies within her.

But she plays it cool and runs her long finger through her dark, short hair. "I'm gonna sleep first. See you too later"

"Have a good sleep, Manoban" Jisoo says as she draws her hand back. "I think Rosé and I would like to talk more about certain things"

"Sure" Lisa says sarcastically. "Go ahead, Rosé. I wouldn't mind"

Roseanne licks her lower lip as she turns her head to stare at Jisoo again. The young CEO goes on to ramble about certain stuff when the clock strikes 12 and Jisoo smiles before kissing her cheek a goodbye.

"She's gonna kill me" Roseanne says to herself as she walks into the bedroom and finds a sleeping Lisa entangling herself with the sheet. The sight of the financial executive sleeping like a little kid is so ridiculous that Roseanne smiles a little as she helps her wife to disentangle herself.

"I know what you feel, Lisa" Roseanne mumbles as she hugs her wife dearly. "But I am yours. Always yours"

"I know" Lisa sleepily responds as she lifts the blonde from the bed and on top of her. Roseanne is taken aback for a moment but she lets a small smile pops on her face.

"You're up" she says and Lisa nods.

"I was waiting for you"

"You did?"

"Rosie" she cups her cheeks lovingly. "I'd wait forever for you"

"Smooth talker" the blonde laughs. "How was Jennie anyway? You were gone for quite some time"

"She's fine. Broken but fine. And I was at Jennie for a while because she wasn't good and I wanted to keep her accompany for a moment"

"Okay"

"Don't be jealousé, chipmunk" Lisa teases her wife.

"You have my heart. Not Jennie anymore"

"I know" Roseanne laughs. "I know that, Lisa"

"Now" the Thai takes a deep breath of her wife's perfume. "Let's sleep"

"I love you, Lisa"

"I love you, Roseanne"

•••

***vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊