#51 💜🥑

"Chaeyoung"

Jennie walks into the room where the blonde is currently getting dolled up for her solo stage. "I think we need to talk"

"Sure" the blonde nods. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I suggest alone" Jennie eyes the hairdresser carefully. If gaze kills, the hairdresser might as well be pronounced dead when Jennie meets her eyes.

"Jennie, I have a stage after this. Can you just be considerate for a moment?"

"Fine" the cat - eyed crosses her arms together. "Well, I know about the bet"

"Which bet?" the blonde asks.

"You know which"

Chaeyoung sighs as she finally asks her team to leave her alone with Jennie.

"I don't want to talk about it, Jen"

"We have to" the woman insists fiercely. "As this sore topic has been driving Lisa up to the wall for a year"

"You only care about her" Chaeyoung snaps. "What about me? Nobody cares about me, am I right?"

"We all care about you" Jennie assure the blonde. "But you don't care about Lisa"

"Of course I do" the blonde mumbles quietly. "I just ... it's complicated"

"Chae" Jennie sighs. "You know when I talked to her a year ago, about our relationship, I swear I never saw her that happy when she talked about you"

"Stop humoring me"

"I am not" Jennie snaps. "That's just the truth, Chaeyoung. She loves you a lot. She loves you more than she ever did to anyone in her life, even more than she did to me when we were together"

"Jen...stop it"

"And the bet? It was a harmless play that Miyeon, Jisoo, Lisa and I participated in. Lisa was so insistent in it because she wanted to prove Miyeon wrong and she was right though, because she found you, Chaeyoung. And I didn't know how but you sure changed her. And she loves you in the process. And as the person who spent almost my entire life growing up with her, I am so fucking sure that this is the only time that she's at her happiest. When you're around her"

"Jennie..." Chaeyoung's throat goes dry as tears start to stream down her cheeks.

"She loves you, a lot Chaeyoung. You should know that before you broke her again"

"I was mad" the blonde cries. "You can't blame me"

"Mad?" Jennie sarcastically asks. "For one whole fucking year? Girl, you have anger management issue"

"I just can't accept it. I mean, she married me in the first place because it was a bet"

"And it was the greatest bet ever" Jennie convinces her. "I know I'm not the one to talk because I broke Lisa too but I do know this, that the moment you broke her again after I did, it's not going to be easy for her to heal again"

"Jennie..."

"Just go back, Chaeyoung. She's been waiting for you"

"I'm scared" the blonde sobs.

"Don't be. She loves you. She'll understand"

"Jennie?" Jisoo calls as she walks in. Her eyes divert from her lovely wife to crying Chaeyoung.

"Oh, you found her" Jisoo sighs as she approaches the two ladies.

"Did you talk to Lisa?" Jennie asks. Jisoo nods. "But she's gone"

"What?" Chaeyoung stands up, staring at the Korean. "What do you mean?"

"She's not dead" Jisoo jokes. "But she's in Busan now. Her company needs her"

"No" Chaeyoung shakes her head. "I need her too"

"That's why" Jennie looks at the blonde. "We'll bring you to her, after you have finished with the pre recording

***

Her house is still in a mess. She hasn't got time to manage it yet but she promises herself she's going to have everything perfectly arranged in the evening. As the Thai takes a nap on the couch, ignoring the messy stuff all around her new apartment, she hears a knock on the door.

"God" she scolds herself as she shuffles lazily to get the door. "Did I order something?" the Thai asks herself as she twists the doorknob and Lisa swears she almost got a heart attack as she sees the blonde standing there with bloodshot eyes.

"Baby?" Lisa quickly opens the gate and pulls the blonde into her arms, cooing her.

"Hey, what's wrong? Who made you cry? Tell me" she mumbles as she presses kisses all over the blonde's face"

"Y..you made me cried" the blonde stutters.

"What?"

"You left me" Chaeyoung cries as she hugs Lisa back. "You left me"

"Hey" the Thai calms the Korean in her arms. "I didn't leave you, baby. I love you so much"

"You did" she cries again. "You left our home"

Lisa pulls away to smile. "I didn't. I'm just here because of my new workplace"

Chaeyoung doesn't say anything but Lisa is positive that she is crying. Slowly, she cups the Korean's face and brings it up to meet her gaze.

"Baby?" she calls. Chaeyoung nods, stifling her sob.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

"And I'm sorry for everything that I hurt you" Lisa kisses her wife again. "I didn't want to tell you about the bet, because it wasn't important to me anymore" she adds. "Because for the first time in forever, Chaeng, I found someone who's worth to live and die for"

The blonde sobs again.

"And I don't blame you, baby. I love you"

"I love you too"

"So" Lisa chuckles as she spots Chaeyoung's little luggage. "Are you coming back with me?"

"Do I have a choice?" the blonde teases.

"I think you don't"

"Then you know me better"

Lisa stares at her wife. At last, she got her back. It took her at least a year for this moment but she doesn't care. She has her back in her arms, and that's the only thing that matters.

"I'm sorry to interrupt" Jisoo mutters as she holds Jennie's hand. Both of them are laughing. "But can we cut the drama and I don't know ... Go grab some food?"

"Sure" Lisa gags. "But you guys have to help me with the stuff later" she rolls her eyes. "It's so messy here"

"Alright" Jisoo agrees. "But you are paying for the food"

"No problem" Lisa says as she walks into the house and walks out back with her purse. She wraps her arm around Chaeyoung's neck and as they walk into the elevator with Jisoo and Jennie, she pulls the blonde for a warm, deep kiss.

"I always thought marrying you were a fate worse than death" the blonde chuckles.

"But I was wrong. For marrying you is the best decision I have ever made in my life"

"I know, baby" Lisa smiles. "Trust me"

"Stop it lovebirds" Jisoo rolls her eyes as she rests her head against Jennie's shoulder.

"You guys are so gay"

"So are you" Lisa mutters back, laughing as she kisses Chaeyoung again and again, making up for all the moments they have lost.

*votes and comments*

AND IT'S A HAPPY ENDING, GUYS :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING 💜🥑