#13

Lisa stands before the vanity mirror in her room. Putting on one ear ring at one time when suddenly the door kicks open, revealing her two best friends. 

"Hello there" Jisoo says, smiling widely as she taps the dark haired on the shoulder. 

"You look so pretty today" the older girl praises, winking an eye. 

"Well, in case you were blind before, I have always been this pretty" Lisa mutters coldly as she reaches for another diamond earing. 

"Anyway, are you fucking sure?" Jennie pinches the bridge of her nose before lifting her head up to give Lisa that patronizing look. 

"Because there's nothing worth doing it if you think you can hurt Miyeon" the petite cat - eyed explains with deep concern. She tries to establish an eye contact with Lisa but the heir wouldn't even care to look at her with the same intensity. 

"This is not for Miyeon" 

Lisa tells, once again. Her voice is icy cold. Just like her glance. 

"Don't fucking lie" Jennie whines. "Because it's not worth it, Lisa. Not at all"

"Can we just stop arguing?" 

"We can if you fucking tell me why you want to get married so much"

"Jennie" Jisoo holds her arm. "Just trust in her, okay?"

"No" Jennie yanks her arm from Jisoo's grip. 

"Listen, Lisa. I don't want you to make this mistake. You deserve much more than this fucking marriage you are going to commit yourself in"

"This is not a mistake, Jennie!" Lisa yells. Her patience has run thinned with this girl. 

"Then what is this then?" Jennie asks, sounding pissed off. 

"What, if it's not a game?" she scowls. 

"Do you realize that it's either you or the fucking Park that will be broken in the end?"

"Pftt, I'm not going to get broken this time" Lisa slides one lost strand from her hair behind her ear. 

"Because we all know the game already, Jennie" 

*Vote and comments*