#19

"Welcome back"

Chaeyoung greets Lisa with a huge smile spreads all across her face. Lisa just rolls her eyes tiredly as she walks in, taking off her boots and rest them at the doorstep. 

"I take that as a thank you for welcoming you back" 

Chaeyoung snaps cheerfully as she snakes one arm around the Thai. 

"What the hell, Park Chaeyoung?" Lisa hisses as she turns her head to stare at the blonde.

"Did you forget something?" the blonde asks, smiling. Her hand is still fixed against Lisa's forearm. 

"No. I don't" Lisa says behind gritted teeth. A drive back home was already hell with that fucking traffic congestion and she knows she doesn't need any wild guess session with the blonde especially now when all she needs is her fucking bed. 

"Our popcorn party!" Chaeyoung exclaims excitedly, totally ignoring the snarl that is developing on Lisa's face. 

"I don't like sweet things, Park Chaeyoung" Lisa disses as she leaves the blonde behind and starts walking towards her bedroom. 

But the blonde wouldn't spare her tonight. Quickly, she stands with her arms spread before Lisa's bedroom, pouting.

"No! You promised me we would have a popcorn party!"

"Have you not heard of me being a promise breaker?" Lisa snickers as she pushes the blonde away, reaching for the door knob. 

"No. I heard you are a very sweet person" Chaeyoung flirts as she leans forward and plants a kiss on Lisa's chin. 

But the Thai doesn't even startled. She has been used getting kisses from unknown girls she spent her countless one night stands with. 

"Well, you heard from a wrong source because I'm a fucking awful person" 

"Oh, that's the sweet side of you" Chaeyoung exclaims as she wraps her hands around Lisa's waist and and throws her head back only to stare at Lisa with happiness glitters in her pretty brown eyes. 

"What is sweet in me snapping you for listening to the wrong source?" Lisa scowls. 

"You" Chaeyoung murmurs as she leans closer to Lisa's face. "just explained to me that I might be listening about you from the wrong party, which I can best conclude highlight how worry and concern you are about me and ..."

"What the fuck, Park? You're hallucinating. What did you take? Weeds?"

"Love" Chaeyoung mutters wittily. "I love you, Lisa. Do you know that?"

Lisa lets out a heavy sigh. Her day has already been fucked up since the early meeting with her mom, her elder brother and the goddamn staff and now her own fucking wife is confessing her fucking feeling that Lisa would never be able to reciprocate because she simply hates the human that is standing before her, wearing the goofiest smile of hers. 

"I don't love you" Lisa says, balling her fist as she stares deep into Chaeyoung's brown eyes. 

"I don't like you" she adds. 

"I don't even know why I married you in the fucking first place"

She spits all the fucking thoughts bitterly and harshly at the blonde before her who's slowly erasing her smile and settling for a pout instead. 

"Ouch" she says, one hand across her heart.

"That hurts, Lisa" Chaeyoung says.

"Great" Lisa replies annoyingly as she twists the knob of her bedroom.