#20

"Do you want to join my Vlive?"

Jennie asks as she eyes Lisa. The brat looks extremely handsome in all black shirt and a dark beanie over her head.

"Can I?" Lisa asks.

"Of course" Jennie smiles as she pulls a chair next to her. "Come and sit down her before I start the session"

"Got it" Lisa sings as she walks towards the cat eyed girl and settles on the seat next to her.

"Ready?" she asks Lisa one last time. Lisa nods and Jennie flashes her a smile before clicking the button start. Within minutes, almost one million people have joined them on the platform.

"Introducing" Jennie clicks her tongue and smiles teasingly as Lisa grows redder like a tomato

"Introducing" Jennie clicks her tongue and smiles teasingly as Lisa grows redder like a tomato. "The great love of my life; my Lili"

"Hey, everyone" Lisa mutters. "What's up?"

" Today, Lili and I are going to answer some questions from you guys. So, feel free to send us the question"

"Oh" Lisa exclaims happily. "We have one question here; how much do you miss Korea when you are abroad?"

"Love?" Lisa hums. "I think the question is for you"

"Come again?"

"They are wondering how much you miss Korea"...

"Oh. Always" Jennie says as looks at the screen. But as her lips expands, she tilts her eyes to the side only to watch Lisa. The handsome brat is looking all shy out of blue, her left hand dangles on Jennie's shoulder while the right one is fixed against the supermodel's cheek. 

"But, of course I miss you the moss, Lili"

She utters and the brat goes immediately sheepish. 

"Stop it will, you?" Lisa asks softly. Jennie frowns a why. "You know why, love" 

The cat eyed smiles wonderfully as she continues to hug Lisa. 

"Ummm... guys?" Jisoo breaks the awkward silence. She has been sitting there in the same frame for quite a while now, witnessing all the flirts her best friends been throwing each other. 

"Just a friendly reminder" the Korean girl says again as she clears her throat. "I'm still here and people are watching" 

"Right" Jennie nods, half rolling her eyes. "Let's continue" she nods but nobody knows how hard she is holding Lisa's hand on her knee below the table. 

"Are you and Lisa in relationship?" Jennie reads aloud the question. 

"Oh yeah. We are. If that's what you want to hear"

Next to her shoulder, Lisa chuckles while Jisoo snorts. "Jen" she reminds. "Just be careful"

The session go on for almost an hour before Jennie ends it beautifully with a kiss sealed on Lisa's cheek. 

"I need to go to the washroom for a moment" Lisa tells Jennie before lazily stands up and disappear. 

"What was that, Jisoo?" Jennie demands as she arches one of her eyebrows high. 

"What was what?" Jisoo asks back. 

"The whole interruption during the Vlive?"

"Well, I was saving your ass because you didn't care saving yours" Jisoo snaps as she grabs her bag and heads to the door. 

"I didn't need you to save my ass" Jennie warns. "You're my best friend. Act like it, Jisoo"

"You might want to know that as best friends, we save each other from damages"

"But you don't need to save me from Lisa"

"Well, she's married, Jen" the brunette sighs, shutting her eyes for a moment. 

"So?" Jennie crosses her arms. "I don't think that's a problem"

"Can't you just stop flirting with her?" Jisoo fumes. "If you really like her, why didn't you marry her in the first place?"

"I'm not the one to settle, Jisoo!" Jennie snaps back. "And we aren't even that serious. We are just flirting. That's just us. You know it from high school"

"Of course I know it" Jisoo nods. "Of course, Jennie. I am not blind"

"Then stop being jealous"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are" Jennie nods. "I can see it how you jealous you are when I'm with Lisa"

"She's married, Jennie" Jisoo groans. "Can you get that fact into your fucking skull?"

"I don't care, Jisoo. Just don't care"

"Fine" Jisoo rolls her eyes. "At least I have told you a million times"

The Korean walks towards the door before slowly disappearing behind it. 

Minutes later, Lisa walks in; looking baffled. 

"Where's Jisoo?"

"Studio, I think"

"You don't go?" Lisa smiles as she pulls Jennie until the girl is on top of her on the couch. 

"No. I would rather spend my day off with you"

"I know" the Thai replies. "Anyway, let's sleep. My eyes are hurting"

"Sure" Jennie giggles adorably as they both shut their eyes, letting only the beats of their hearts become the music in the empty living room. 

**Votes and comments**