#28

Lisa sighs in her mom's office. She can't understand it. She really can't even if she fucking wants to understand it.

Her mom can't be serious if she says she's going to fire Lisa and takes everything she has given to the brat if the her only daughter cannot keep her marriage stable.

Rolling her eyes, Lisa folds her arms in protest.

"You can't do this to me, mom"

She argues.

"Why not?" Ella Manoban points out. She stares at her daughter back with the same intensity Lisa is giving her. "I have every right on everything I have given you with"

"I don't care" the young best fumes. "You can't take it from me. You can't fucking take everything from me"

"I will and I would definitely make sure of that" the old woman says as she breathes out. "And watch out your language, Lisa. You are talking to your mom, not your friends"

"What mom?" the Thai groans. "I don't think I ever have one because all you fucking care is Jackson, Jackson and Jackson"

"Stop it now, young lady" Ella Manoban snaps. "Or I'm gonna make sure that you'll regret it"

"Oh really? Like I buy everything you say, mom. I hate you. I hate my life. I fucking hate you. Why don't you just go and die?"

Panggg...

A loud sound echoes in the room before silence comes back, dominating the atmosphere. Lisa stands before her mother with her eyes widened, one hand is pressed against her cheek.

"You slapped me?" she forces those words out of her throat. "You fucking slapped me?"

"I warned you, didn't I?" Ella Manoban snaps.

"Mom you -..."

"Out" Ella Manoban orders. "Out from my office and my company. You're fired, Lalisa Manoban"

"You can't be serious, mom" Lisa scowls.

"Yes, of course I can" the woman says as she stares rigidly at her daughter. "Go out now before I call the security"

"Fine" Lisa clenches her jaws. "Fine, mom" she utters as she stomps her feet outta the room.

"Jackson" her mom calls through the phone. "It begins now"

•••

"Who she thinks she is?"

The brat mumbles as she collects her stuff from the room and throws them into a medium sized box. Well, not everything inside it is ever important. There are pictures of her and her two best friends; Jennie and Jisoo and few miniatures of cars she has collected since her college days.

"She's gonna be sorry in a few days and will beg me to work in here again" Lisa mumbles as she pushes the elevator button and heads straight towards her parked Maserati at the parking space.

"Hey little sister" Jackson appears from behind the car. Lisa rolls her eyes but still manages a faux smile. "And what can I help you with, Jackson?"

"Relax" the guy laughs. "I'm just here to collect your car's key"

"Whatever for?" Lisa frowns.

"Well, mom asked me to collect it since you are not working here anymore"

"But I fucking bought this car"

"It doesn't matter. You bought it using mom's credit card. And basically it's mom's car"

"The fuck? She has 50 others cars in the fucking garage!"

"Lisa" Jackson sighs. "Come on. Just give me the key and you can go"