#67

"Did you talk to Rosie yet?"

Jennie asks as she throws Lisa a small pillow from the couch where she's sitting comfortably.

"I don't think I have anything to say"

Lisa takes a deep breath. It's true, she literally has nothing yet to say to the blonde.

What will she say anyway?

"Did you enjoy the kiss?"

"Was Jisoo a better kisser than me?"

"I hope you're happy with your choices"

She must have zoned out a little bit that when Jennie calls her name for the umpteenth time, she looks at her completely baffled.

"I said talk to her" Jennie glares. "She's been texting me like for a week, asking for you. And I must say although you found her kissing with my wife, talk to her Lisa. Instead of running away"

"I don't know" Lisa shuts her eyes. "I mean, I'm still hurting"

"Me too" Jennie sighs. "But I'm talking to Jisoo this afternoon. I guess you should too"

"You are?"

Jennie nods as she bites a fluffy cupcake. "Of course. I just need to clarify where I stand with Jisoo right now"

"And if she wants you back?"

"I don't know. We have been nothing but estranged lately"

"Jennie ...."

Jennie runs her hand through Lisa's hair. Her gaze is light as a smile pops on her lips.

"She can want me. But it doesn't necessarily mean I'd want her back"

"You're such a bitch"

"Anyways, talk to Rosie you asshole. Because I'm gonna talk to my wife and you'll be doing the same thing too"

"I can't" Lisa groans in annoyance. "It's a too short of a notice if I tell her that now. Did you forget she's preparing for her second comeback now??"

"Actually, I may or may not told her yesterday that you'd meet her up"

"YOU DID NOT, JENNIE KIM"

"I DID I'M SORRY HOE"

"JENNIE!"

"LISAAA"

"Gosh, you're such a pain in the ass"

Jennie nods her head. "I know. Now go and get ready. I bet your wife is waiting"

"You know, I hate you already" Lisa pouts as she stands up and walks towards her room; the one that has always been hers at Jennie's apartment.

She scans through a shitload of expensive clothes; thinking which one would be proper for that little reunion she's about to have with her wife but her mind seems to cannot be made at the moment.

Finally after a while; she settles on a pair of slim fit, black suit pants and a perfectly tucked, white button up shirt. She rolls the long sleeves until they reach below her elbows and puts on her usual vanilla scented perfume; Roseanne's favorite.

"You look great" Jennie says as she presses a chaste kiss on Lisa's cheek. "Now go and have a talk like an adult will you?"

"I'm still clueless about what's left to be said"

Lisa picks up her Versace loafers and fit then to her feet.

"Maybe now" Jennie mumbles. "But I believe when you see her, you'll know what to say"