#31

"We are making a press conference today" Jisoo says as she clear her throat. "To clarify that our solo artists, Jennie Kim is not in a relationship with Lalisa Manoban from MCORP. The three of us have always been best friends, therefore we share irresistible bonds with one another, just like any friends would"

"Ms. Kim?"

A reporter raises her hand. Jisoo nods.

"Are you making this press conference just to clear the air or this is just another way to save Jennie's face than being labelled as a homewrecker?"

"We are doing this on professional degree" the Korean says calmly. "And to answer your question, this pc is planned as to steer clear the air about the two's relationship. Jennie was never or is never in a relationship with Lisa. It's just that they share a very tight knit bond with each other"

"So, she's no a homewrecker?"

"How can be closed to your married best friend is considered as being a homewrecker?"

"Umm...maybe because all the photos that were posted online on her Instagram?"

"No, they are not together. I think I have made my point clear enough. Next question"

The dreadful P.C goes on for another hour. By the time it finishes, Jisoo always loses her cool. "What the fuck was that?" she asks herself as she takes the elevator to her designated private floor. "The media was ready to fucking attack me"

Her phone buzzes as she reaches the doorknob of her office. It's Jennie.

"Hey, Jen. Thought you wouldn't call"

"How was it?"

"The media was an ass like always but I didn't care. We already made our statement. It'd bombarded all the major ones later in the afternoon"

"Thanks..."

"It's okay. I love you. Are you alright?"

"Yeah..just not sure what to tell Lisa if she sees that"

"She'll be fine, Jennie. Don't worry. I'll talk to her if you want"

"No" the petite woman says. "I'll go talk to her"

"Sure but you want to go together?"

"Alone, Jisoo. We need time to sort this out"

"I mean" Jisoo bites her lower lip. "It's better you go with me to her place so that media won't speculate anything. And you can of course have the talk in private. I don't think, Chaeyoung will care"

"Alright. I'll tell you when" Jennie sighs. "And please don't fucking mention the bitch's name next time"

•••

Chaeyoung sits on the couch of her home with Lisa - browsing some random shits on ipad when the ringing bell from outside their house catches her attention.

"Lisa?" she calls for the Thai. "Are you expecting someone?"

No answer. Chaeyoung shrugs. Why did she even bother to ask. The Thai hasn't been in a good mood since her mom left.

The blonde stretches her body before twisting the knob, revealing Jisoo smiling in her tight, black dress. Jennie stands a few steps behind her, arms on chest as she gives Chaeyoung a death glare.

"Hi, Jisoo. Umm, did you tell Lisa you were coming today?"

"No" the Korean replies. "But it's emergency and since Lisa isn't working anymore, I guess she has all the time in the world for this"

"Oh, you heard the rumors?"

"Unfortunately, yes since I'm in the media industry"

Jisoo reminds the blonde. Chaeyoung smiles and nods. Her eyes are now on Jennie.

"You want to see her, Jen?" Jisoo asks. The petite woman ignores both of them around her and walks straight to the bedroom where Lisa is.

"Hey, don't" Chaeyoung pulls Jennie by her wrist.

"Don't fucking touch me"

"She's not in a good mood now"

"Who are you to tell me that?" Jennie asks disgustingly as she walks into the room and slams the door on Chaeyoung's face.

"Is your best friend always like that?"

Jisoo smiles. " Not going to tell you now how she is as a person, but yeah this is kind of her"

"Lili? Baby. We need to talk" Jennie says as she walks into the bedroom. Lisa sits on the bed, her eyes are down on her lap where her iPad is. And when she stares at Jennie, she knows even her heart is broken before she begins.

*votes and comments*