#58

She stares at her pretty wife putting on a nude lipstick on her lips and couldn't help but to fall for that blonde again and again. Half smiling at the fact of how fucking lucky Lisa is in life to call Roseanne her wife, an arm reaches for hers, rendering her back to the ground.

Gulping a little, she meets the brown eyes of her wife who is now smiling sheepishly before her; those chubby cheeks growing rosy by each time Lisa smirks dangerously gorgeous at her wife. 

"You know" the Thai says as she connects their lips together. "I ask myself every day; what did I do in life to deserve you"

"And?" Roseanne blushes at her own question as she her arms cling around Lisa's neck. "Have you found the answer?" 

"I somehow did" Lisa grins. "It must be because I'm that irresistible"

"You're so full of yourself" the blonde says, quite annoyed by the answer given that she pushes Lisa away and stares at her own reflection in the mirror for one last time. 

"How do I look?" she asks anxiously. 

"Pretty" Lisa folds her arms. "But gorgeous if you have those clothes removed"

"Lisa!" the blonde rolls her eyes as she pinches her wife's arm. "You're so impossible!"

"I know but you love me a lot"

"You wish" the blonde mumbles as she walks out of the room and checks on the food on the dining table. "Do you think they'll like it?" she tastes one of the food and Lisa frowns in response. 

"Baby, they are only Jennie and Jisoo. Stop making a big deal out of it"

"Yeah, but they are your friends" Roseanne states nervously. "I am still anxious every time I see them"

"Duh, don't be" Lisa kisses her cheek. "You'll be fine. And besides, I have to invite them over because their marriage isn't in a good shape right now"

"What?" Roseanne coughs. "What do you mean?"

"I am not sure" Lisa checks the watch around her wrist. "But I guess we'll find out during the dinner"

"Are you sure" Roseanne eyes her carefully. "That they would want me here as well? This seems a little, I don't know ... private to you guys?"

"Baby" Lisa whines. "You're my wife. And I want to be transparent to everything that happens in my life to you. So, will you stop asking me weird questions and just wait patiently for my friends because God knows, I think they are about to arrive ..."

And just like that, a bell rings marking someone is at their doorstep. 

"Do you want to get it or me?" Lisa points at the door and Roseanne beckons Lisa with her eyes. 

"Alright, I'll be back" she kisses her wife dearly before moving swiftly towards the door.