#40

They intertwine their hands as they take a stroll in the park. Lisa is never a fan of a long walk but with the blonde, she is ready to face almost anything. "Hey, pretty face" Chaeyoung mumbles as she gives Lisa a back hug. "I miss you"

"We are literally next to each other" Lisa says, grabbing her phone out from her pocket

"We are literally next to each other" Lisa says, grabbing her phone out from her pocket. "I'd rather we are inside each other" the blonde jokes filthily which makes Lisa giggles.

"Baby, you are so naughty" the dark haired says as she rests her head against Chaeyoung's shoulder. The blonde just laughs and presses a kiss on her wife's temple.

"I love you so much, Love"

"Love you too, baby"

"Where are we going next?" Chaeyoung asks as she inhales. "I mean I'm hungry like fuck right now so it's probably best we go and eat something"

"Sure" Lisa laughs as she stands and pulls her wife closer. "Wanna eat ice cream?"

"You hate ice cream" Chaeyoung points out.

"I do. But you love them"

"No" the blonde whines. "Let's eat something that both of us can enjoy"

"Hmm" Lisa pauses, thinking for a moment. "How about we go and get some Pho?"

Chaeyoung's face immediately lights up as she hears her favorite food. Squashing Lisa into a tight hug, she kisses the Thai firms on her lips before drawing back seconds later. "I love you so much, Lili"

"Lili?" Lisa frowns in discomfort.

"You don't like it?" her wife asks carefully, afraid she might hurt the Thai unintentionally.

"No. I like it. But it's Jennie who used to call me that"

"Oh...." Chaeyoung shuts her mouth. She rolls her eyes a little when she hears Jennie's name. She doesn't really hate her. But she just doesn't like her.

Anyway, she used to be the one Lisa loved and it's a bit hard for the blonde to live with that fact. But she knows her wife loves her a lot now and she has nothing to fear because Lisa isn't going to leave her.

"But you're , my greatest love of all time" Lisa sneaks a kiss on her lips. "So it's okay. I love it"

"But I don't like it anymore" the blonde pouts.

"I don't want to call you anything that will remind you of Jennie"

Lisa laughs at her wife's jealousy.

"I always know you are the jealous type" she pinches Chaeyoung's cheek lovingly.

"Of course I am. Everyone knows you don't settle, Lisa"

"But I am now" Lisa assures her. "And I love you so much Chaeyoung Park - Manoban"

"I love you too" the blonde hugs the Thai. "But you're a Manoban and ...."

"Baby, stop it. I'm all about you now"

"Fine" the blonde pouts. "Let's go and eat"

•••

"Omo, it's Rosé!" Lisa sighs impatiently as her wife's fans start to surround them when they are eating in the Pho shop.

"Rosé, can we get an autograph?"

"Rosé, can we get a picture?"

"Rosé, why are you so pretty?"

"Fuck this dinner" Lisa groans to herself as she fists her palms under the table and wishes she was born with a thick patience because she fucking know she's losing her patience now.

Next to her, Chaeyoung tries to put on a professional face. She smiles when the fans ask for a picture and gives them her autograph when they ask for it. However, she keeps glancing at her wife who undeniably looks disturbed with the situation.

"Hey" she whispers to Lisa. "I love you"

That makes the Thai smiles.

"Oh, Lisa" one of the fans say. "Isn't Jennie's Solo about you?"

Big mistake.

Chaeyoung knows.

Because it makes Lisa turns red in the face.

"Yeah" another fan says. "I heard the rumors too. Solo is about you because you left her"

"I'm not sure what girls see in her either" another one says. "First it was Jennie. Now it's Rosé"

"Did you remember Miyeon? She was also in the relationship with Lisa before they broke up"

Lisa presses her lips together as she fights her own demon who keeps suggesting she punches Chaeyoung's fans on their faces for talking shit about her.

But then she looks into Chaeyoung's eyes and she sees how the blonde is pleading a no.

"I'm sorry" the Thai finally says as she grabs her wife's wrist. "But Rosé and I have to keep going"

She musters a faux smile before walking away with her wife into their car. The Thai is the one who drives as the blonde feels her mouth dry from the terrible incident.

"Do you want to get something before we go home? Lisa asks casually. Chaeyoung quickly lets out a grateful sigh. Her voice isn't hardened at any point so the blonde knows the Thai is alright.

"No" she rests her palm on Lisa's thigh. "Can we go back and cuddle?"

"Sure" Lisa nods as she changes the lane and directs both of them home.

•••

" A long day, huh?" Chaeyoung smiles as she climbs on top of Lisa and kisses her wife gently. She wears an oversized shirt with a pair of black shorts while Lisa wears a full satin pyjamas in black.

"Are you tired?" Lisa smiles as the kiss is over.

"Kind of. But when I think of you, I'm not tired anymore"

"Ok" the Thai nods, shutting her eyes as sleepiness kicks in. "You sleepy?" the blonde asks.

"Kind of. I have work tomorrow, remember?"

"I'm sorry, Love"

"For what?" Lisa asks, yawning.

"The dinner. I knew they asked you all the wrong things ...."

"It's okay, Chaeng. I'm okay"

"I'm so mad I couldn't say anything to them"

"I know" the Thai laughs. "Oh" she turns to her right side where a dresser in blue stands. "I got you something, baby. But I don't know if you like it"

"Whaaat?" The blonde whines. "You are mean. How can you keep getting me something but told me I can't get you anything in return"

"It's nothing" Lisa says as she passes Chaeyoung a small, square shaped box. The blonde flips it opens  and gasp in awe as she sees a pretty ring sits inside it.

"LISA!"

"Babe" the Thai says. "Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy"

"I love you so much" the blonde sobs as she hugs her wife tightly. Lisa laughs as she presses a kiss on Chaeyoung's cheek.

"I love you too, babe. Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like"

Chaeyoung is about to say something when the Thai silences her with a kiss. And another kiss. And another kiss until the light is out but only their kisses are heard.

*votes and comments*