#49

Lisa walks into her home after a lengthy day at her office. She isn't in her good mood. Being away for long means lots of overdue works. As she leaves her loafers at the door, she spots the blonde sitting at the dining table. Her hands are entwined together on the table.

"Hi, baby" Lisa mutters, kissing the top of Chaeyoung's head. "I miss you so much"

"When are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Lisa frowns. She is confused at Chaeyoung's action.

"Don't act stupid" the blonde curses.

"Baby, I really don't know. What's wrong?"

"When are you going to tell me that you married me just because your ex girlfriend bet you won't find another woman better than her?"

Chaeyoung cries soon as she spits those words and it makes Lisa feels undeniably bad. She wants to hug the blonde but the woman wouldn't even let her.

"Chaeng, baby. Look. I can explain it to you"

"Explain what?" Chaeyoung yells. "Miyeon told me everything"

"Baby, she's a liar. Don't trust her"

"NO, YOU'RE THE LIAR HERE!" Chaeyoung screams at the top of her lungs. "You didn't tell me that this was all just bet"

"It was, okay, in the beginning" Lisa assures the blonde. "But now it's different. I love you".

"Enough with your shit, Lisa. I'm done. Just let me go"

"What the hell, Chaeng?" the Thai curses. "You can't leave me because of this petty thing"

"Petty?" the blonde sighs. "Petty, you said?"

"Baby, please"

"No! Stop calling me that"

"Baby, please. Hear me out" Lisa opens her mouth to explain the whole situation but she immediately feels a tingling sensation on her left cheek. She tries to comprehend what happens until she sees Chaeyoung's palm spread like 5.

Chaeyoung slaps her.

"Just go, Lisa" the blonde says as she throws Lisa's suitcase out of their home. "Just fucking go and never come back"

"Don't let me go, Chaeng" the Thai mumbles. "Because I won't come back if I go"

"I don't fucking care" the girl responds before banging her door.

•••

"What the fuck that you want?" Lisa yells at Miyeon as she hits her apartment.

"What do you mean, Lisa?" the bitch yawns. "I'm not sure I understand you"

"Don't act dumb, bitch. You told Chaeyoung about our stupid bet"

"Of, about that. I didn't know if she wasn't aware"

"Don't fucking lie" Lisa groans or I swear I'm gonna make you regret it"

"So what if she is shocked?" the Korean stares at the Thai incredulously. "If she loves you like you always claimed she does, the you have nothing to fear. Because true love stays and ..." Miyeon pauses, chuckling evilly. "If she walks away, we all know what type of love that is"

"Don't fucking talk about love to me" Lisa grits her teeth and fists her palm. "You're no one to talk about love"

"Really?" the Korean folds her arms, giving the Thai a chiding look. "What about you then? The woman who used to play the field? Who didn't even know how many women she had bedded?"

"It was different" Lisa groans. "I'm a different person now"

"Well, still it was you"

"Miyeon, I honestly don't know what makes you hate so much. You're happy now with your life. Why can't you just fucking let me happy?

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU STILL" the Korean yells. "BECAUSE I CAN'T LET ROSE LOVES YOU. I CAN'T LET YOU FUCKING HAVE A HAPPY LIFE WHEN I'M MISERABLE OVER HERE"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTED US TO BREAK UP"

"I was stupid" the Korean sighs. "But I need you back"

"You and Jennie aren't going to get me back" Lisa warns. "Because I love only Chaeyoung"

"She's going to break you, Lisa. I guarantee that"

"Even if she breaks me, I won't let you be the one to build me again"

***

Mina puts the warm mug of tea on the counter before me. She wears a green sweatshirt and her small smile. "So, apparently you have a problem"

"Chaeyoung left me"

"Wait" the brunette pauses. "I didn't see that coming"

"Well it does now" the Thai rolls her eyes. "Because my ex girlfriend told her about the bet"

"What bet?" Mina takes a sip of her tea. 

"Look, I might sound like an asshole over here if I tell you this but I have to. Our marriage - well it was bet in the beginning because Miyeon said I couldn't find a girl better than her"

"Gawd" Mina covers her gapping mouth with her own palm. She seems like someone has sucked the life out of her. 

"That's quite a shit"

"Thank you, Mina. That's really helping"

"So, what are you doing right now?"

"Having tea?" I lift the mug and show it to Mina. She facepalms herself. "Go and talk to her"

"Her bodyguard wouldn't even let me approaches her"

"That sucks. Do you have her manager's number?"

"Joy isn't a great person to talk to" Lisa mumbles. "I mean, she hates me because I broke Chaeng"

"Look" Mina takes a deep breath. "I know you're an asshole from what you told me. But that was honestly before you become so whipped at the blonde"

"Why can't Chaeyoung be like you, Mina?" Lisa finds herself asking the Korean the very question. 

"Well, for the record" Mina clears her throat. "You can't ask me that question. Everyone is different, Lisa and just because she isn't like me doesn't mean I'm better than her"

"I don't know" Lisa sobs. "Sometimes, it's just hard to be with her"

"It's okay" Mina assures her. "Things are going to be fine. Just go talk to her"

***

"Rose" Joy mutters as she looks Lisa dead in the eyes. "She doesn't want to talk to you, Lisa"

"But please" the Thai begs. "Just let me fucking see her. I promise it wouldn't take long"

"Please, Lisa" Joy presses her lips together until they turn white. "Stop hurting her"

"I swear, Joy. I didn't want to fucking hurt her. I fucking love her so much so can you just fucking chill for a moment and let me fucking see my own fucking wife for a fucking moment"

"Swearing won't make me see her either" Joy snaps as she turns towards the building again where Chaeyoung is in. "And pull yourself together, Manoban. Give her what she wants"

"What?" Lisa whines. "A fucking divorce? What the hell? Tell the fucking blonde to stop being so fucking childish. We can still fucking talk about this if she isn't so fucking selfish"

"That's it Lisa" Joy sighs. "Just go" and just like that, the Korean leaves Lisa alone at the pavement before the building. Fuming, the Thai walks to her Bentley and starts smashing the steering. "I don't understand" she cries.

"I fucking don't understand" she mutters. All her life, women are like toys to her. Even Jennie. But the blonde, the one blonde that her heart really convinces Lisa of how much she loves her; she breaks the Thai again. 

And this time, Lisa knows it damn well. That she will never heal. 

*votes and comments*