#26

Jennie stands in front of the camera in a sleek red dress. Her hair is hanging behind her back and she smiles gorgeously as the photographer asks her to post for multiple different poses.

"And it's a wrap" he shouts an hour later, congratulating everyone before making a straight beeline towards the cat - eyed woman.

"Congratulations, Jennie" he says, extending his hand in which the supermodel just stares and smiles politely. "Oh..." the photographer retracts his hand back, smiling sheepishly. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," Jennie replies. Next to her, Jisoo immediately thanks the photographer for the shoot.

"I'm pretty sure this shoot is going to come out pretty" Jisoo adds as she smiles fauxly before the photographer excuses himself from the set.

"What the hell was that, Jennie?" the Korean scolds quietly.

"What did I do again this time, Jisoo?" the petite woman frowns.

"You ignored him. Totally"

"I don't. I'm just not appreciating his presence"

"That's the same thing, Jennie"

"Well, can you go and grab me some coffee before you bore me with this talk?" Jennie flips her hair over one shoulder as one of the crew steps forward, fanning the queen.

"Why would I get you a coffee? I'm your boss. Not your random minion!"

"Fine, Jisoo" Jennie stands up. "I can fucking get my own coffee"

"That's not what I meant, Jen"

"No, just walk away from me, Jisoo"

"Hey Jen," Lisa says out of blue as she walks into the set with a set of coffee in both hands.

"Thought you wanted some coffee?"

"Oh, thank you" Jennie hugs, showering small kisses all over Lisa's face. "Just what I need" the petite girl throws some dangerous look at Jisoo who leans forward to wrap an arm around Lisa's neck. "Hi, Lisa. Nice to see you"

 Nice to see you"

"Hi, Jisoo. I didn't know you were here"

"Oh, she follows me everywhere" Jennie replies. "I'm not sure why"

"I said, I just wanted to make sure you're safe," Jisoo defends herself.

"Yeah, whatever" Jennie rolls her eyes as she hugs Lisa.

"Thank you, Lili"

"For what?" the Thai chuckles.

"For taking a moment out of your busy schedule for me"

"It's no big deal, Jen. Trust me"

"Jennie" one of the crew calls. "You have to change now"

"Alright" the supermodel nods before pecking Lisa on her cheek. "Are you going to leave now?"

"Not yet. I think I'll wait for you"

"Thank you" Jennie mumbles as she walks towards the changing room.

"Hey, Lisa. Can I talk?" Jisoo asks.

"Sure, Jisoo"

"Stop fucking run for Jennie" the Korean says bluntly. "We all know you are fucking married"

"An unhappy marriage, Jisoo" Lisa says coldly.

"It doesn't matter" Jisoo stares into Lisa's brown eyes. "It doesn't make whatever you are doing with Jennie right"

"Jisoo, you're overreacting"

"No, I'm not. I'm just telling you. As a best friend. This absurd game; the one you're playing with Jennie - it's going to break Chaeyoung"

"I don't care, ok? I don't care. I like Jennie. You know that from the beginning"

"If you like her that much, why the hell did you marry your wife?"

"It's a game, Jisoo. Don't act like you don't fucking know it"

"Yeah" Jisoo rolls her eyes. "But I don't want to play anymore. You're breaking Chaeyoung"

"Good. That means I'm an inch closer to win the game" 

*votes and comments*