#34

They have pizza on the couch with Lisa's head resting against her wife's shoulder. She is still sobbing sometime but Chaeyoung clearly gives no attention to that. She knows if she gives an attention to that, it'd provoke the Thai to cry even more.

And that's the last thing Chaeyoung wants.

A crybaby.

"Oh my God, Lisa! Can you stop it?"

The blonde says as she pauses the show they are watching on Netflix. It's about this dreaded story of random people fixing cars which she has chosen earlier in an attempt to make the dark haired sleeps. But of course, she doesn't.

"What?" the raspy voice asks. She stifles a sob but fails miserably.

"These" she points at all the crumbled tissues on the floor and around Chaeyoung's lap. "It's disgusting and I'm so tired of that noise coming from your throat"

"What to do?" Lisa whines. "I'm sad, I told you"

"Do you want to talk?" the blonde finally asks as she shuts the tv. "But not about the fucking breakup. Maybe something else that's fun"

"I don't talk fun stuff" Lisa gives Chaeyoung a cold shoulder. "That's childish"

"Really?" Chaeyoung smiles. "Then what about crying your eyes out for a girlfriend who ditched you wickedly? Isn't that childish too?"

"That's different" Lisa yells, defending herself but Chaeyoung's smirk just grows wider. "How different? Just tell me"

"Can we stop arguing, Chaeng? Because it's annoying"

"Are we arguing?" Chaeyoung teases.

"Stop" Lisa scolds. "I'm emotionally drained today"

"That's not my fault" Chaeyoung grabs another pizza. "It's your girlfriend's"

"Not sure if I can call her that"

"Sure you can" Chaeyoung smiles wickedly. "Just put the word ex before it"

"You're disgusting, Park Chaeyoung"

"Yep" the blonde nods. "That's me"

"Anyway, Lisa" Chaeyoung starts as she finishes the pizza. It's literally like she's been eating all the slices since Lisa only have one bite and refuses to even finishes it.

"Have you thought where you want to work next? Since your mom kicked your ass from the company?"

"Can't I just stay home?" the Thai whines. "I'll be a full-time housewife"

"HAHA" the blonde laughs sarcastically. "Nope. You need life, Lisa. Don't coop yourself within these walls. Just find a nice and decent job and you'll be happy again"

"I can't" the Thai mumbles.

"Why?"

"Just can't"

"But why?"

"Can you stop asking?" Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Well, pardon for asking details"

"I don't want to work with anyone else" the Thai says after a while. "I mean, not sure they'll like me"

Chaeyoung tries to silent her laughter but she can't. Next to her, Lisa pinches her thigh. "Don't laugh at me"

"I'm sorry I can't help it" the blonde says. "Why wouldn't people like you anyway?"

"Because I'm a difficult person" Lisa sighs.

"And?"

"I'm just a bitch sometime. So yeah, not many people like me"

"If that's the case, why won't you change?" Chaeyoung asks as she collect the empty pizza box and stands on her feet.

"I told you I can't. I just ... Let's say I'm not build up for this change thing"

"Everyone changes, Lisa. You do too. It's just that you don't realize it"

Chaeyoung walks into the kitchen with the box and returns with a yawn. "It's almost midnight" she mutters. "Sleep, Lisa"

"I don't have to sleep early" the Thai replies. "I'm jobless, remember?"

"Oh yeah. But still sleep. Now"

"You're so mean, Park Chaeyoung"

"I'm not mean. I'm just being considerate"

"Pftttt whatever" Lisa replies as she drags herself into the bedroom and tries to get some sleep.

But awfully she can't. For every time she shuts her eyes, she sees Jennie.

"What the fuck, Lisa?" she scolds herself with tears in the eyes. "Fucking own it that Jennie left"

Lisa stares at the digital clock on her nightstand. It's 4:30 in the morning and she still hasn't got any sleep. Lazily, she wakes up from the bed and shuffles for the kitchen. Her tummy has been requesting to be filled but Lisa isn't sure what to cook.

As she is rummaging through the fridge, Lisa jumps out of her skin due to some sudden contact with her shoulder.

She turns around and see Chaeyoung in her gym clothes, pressing her lips together so that she wouldn't laugh.

"What the fuck, Park?" she scolds. "I almost died"

"Well I didn't mean to scare you" the blonde replies. "I just happened to see you in the kitchen. Thought I would come and say hi"

"Where are you going?" the Thai finally asks as she settles on an apple.

"Studio. I've to practice a dance choreography for my new music"

"Lol, that sounds boring" Lisa yawns rudely as she walks past the blonde.

"Being a jobless is more boring" Chaeyoung snaps back.

"Umm yeah" Lisa runs her eyes. "Good luck and have fun or whatever, Park. I'm gonna go sleep"

"I hope you dream of Jennie" Chaeyoung jokes. "So, that you will cry your eyes out in your dream"

"Fuck you for that, Park" Lisa glares before disappearing into her bedroom. Chaeyoung just smiles as she walks away.

Sometimes. Just sometimes. She finds that fuming Lisa is so cute.

#votes and comments