#15

"Do you, Lalisa Manoban, accept Park Chaeyoung as your lawfully wedded wife?"

The priest asks at the altar. Lisa stares at him blankly before muttering a yes. She doesn't sound too enthusiastic about the notion of marriage. Next to her, Chaeyoung echoes the same answer too. Of course she will. She wouldn't want to smear the Park name into the fucking mud and makes her mom further disappointed with her. 

"I know  you don't like me, Chaeyoung whispers to the dark haired Manoban standing next to her. Lisa gives Chaeyoung a confused look. "But at least fucking hold my hand so that we wouldn't be questioned by all the fucking medias that are here" 

"Well, they are here for you" Lisa whispers sharply. "Why don't you pretend for them?"

"I'd gladly" Chaeyoung says as she smiles dangerously. "If you fucking help me"

"Then ask for help, nicely, Chaeyoung Park - Manoban" Lisa hisses inches away from Chaeyoung's face, driving the crowd crazy as they keep chanting the word kiss again and again. 

"Well" Chaeyoung fakes a smile as she trails her arms around Lisa's neck. 

"Help me" she struggles the words to come out of her throat. The dark haired Manoban looks at her before popping a vicious smile that somehow has stopped Chaeyoung's heart for a moment. 

Without a warn, she feels a pair of warm pouty lips against her. 

Slow at first before moving all too passionate; that Chaeyoung couldn't help but to let out a small moan. 

Lucky her, all the cheering they received has muted her accidental moaning sound or otherwise Chaeyoung is gonna turn very much like a tomato that moment. 

Lisa withdraws her lips seconds later, still looking icy cold. 

"God" Chaeyoung's heart mutters. "I just married a monster"  

*Vote and comments*