#17

Lisa walks into her penthouse.

It's the highest floor of her own building .

A footstep follows closely behind her.

She turns her head behind and see her.

But not her.

"Here's your room" she twists a silver knob.

"I don't know what your style is" the heir says flatly. "But I've Jisoo came over a couple of days ago to check. So, if you have anything to complain, please complaint to her and not me"

"Where's your room?" Chaeyoung asks as she sits on her bed.

Comfy and warm.

"Why would you care?" Lisa scowls.

"I'm just being nice" Chaeyoung stares.

"Well, stop it" Lisa urges. "Stop being fucking nice because I don't like you"

"I don't like you either," Chaeyoung yells. "And I don't fucking know why I married you in the first place"

"Don't be" the dark haired Thai replies as she walks to her room.

"Because I don't fucking know too"

"Ugh, you're so annoying, Lisa"

"And you too" the Thai replies before disappears behind the loud bang of her room's door.

Chaeyoung sifts her eyes around the penthouse.

Everything looks perfect here.

But not her life.

***

It's one in the morning and Chaeyoung couldn't stop from fidgeting on her queen sized bed. Her stomach is growling and she knows she has to stuff some food to calm the demon. 

But judging by how late the hour is and the fact that she doesn't even know how to cook, Chaeyoung immediately feels like dying.

"God, it's barely been one fucking night in this fucking house and I'm already dying"

She rants to herself.

As the growling of her stomach grows louder, the blonde finally stands on her feet and marches towards the kitchen, hoping there would be at least some edible leftover.

"What are you doing?"

An icy voice scares her from behind as she opens the fridge. Jumping backwards, Chaeyoung sends Lisa a dark glance.

"What the fuck, Lisa?" she yells, one hand against her chest. 

"Drop the profanity, Chaeyoung Park - Manoban" the heir instructs coldly as she flips open the fridge and takes out a cold beer. 

"It's not becoming a lady"

"Oh" Chaeyoung laughs sarcastically. "So are you trying to train me to become a better lady? Like you?"

"I'm not asking you to be me" Lisa replies flatly as she walks back to the living room where her laptop is  on the couch, the screen bright. 

"Just asking you to be descent since you are carrying my surname now"

Chaeyoung is about to open her mouth when her eyes catch the sexy abs of Lisa. The heir wears nothing else except a blue sport bra and a pair of black short. The bulge in Lisa's pants unconsciously makes the blonde gulps. 

"And don't make any inappropriate stare" 

Lisa points out, her eyes are still glued to the screen but she can feel how the blonde is undressing her with her own eyes. 

"HEY, I didn't stare at you"

"I said no inappropriate stare" Lisa mutters. "I didn't say you stared at me"

Chaeyoung's face quickly turn red. 

"Why are you even still up?" Lisa asks. 

"Why do you bother?" Chaeyoung replies. 

"It's my house. So, I should know"

"Correction" the blonde scowls. "It's our home now. Since we are married"

"No. It's my house still. If you want yours, go and buy. I'm not going to stop you"

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung gasps. 

"Are you kicking my ass out after a day of marriage?"

"Stop exaggerating. No wonder you're an actress"

"I'm not exaggerating. And I'm not an actress either. I'm a singer"

"Never heard of you" Lisa blurts out casually. 

"Well, I'm not surprised" she shakes her head. "You don't realize that there's someone else in the world than yourself" 

"You're hungry" Lisa turns her head to face Chaeyoung. 

"What?" the blonde frowns. "No, I'm not hungry. I'm mad"

"Yes. You are mad because you are hungry" Lisa points out. 

"No, I'm not fucking hungry" Chaeyoung yells. "I'm angry with you"

"There is a mac and cheese in the microwave" the Thai mutters without looking. "If you are hungry"

"Well, I'm not gonna eat it" Chaeyoung folds her arms together. 

"And I'm not gonna ask you either. I'll eat it" the dark haired Thai mutters again as she shuts her laptop off and walks to kitchen only to return with a bowl of mac and cheese that makes Chaeyoung drools. 

Lisa takes the first bite. And Chaeyoung cannot help but to wonder how it tastes like. 

The second bite, and Lisa doesn't even offer her.

Chaeyoung stares at the Thai who is her lawfully wedded wife and she fights the urge to kill her right there and right now. 

"No staring" Lisa echoes. "Are you dumb?"

"Fine" Chaeyoung grits her teeth. "At least give me a bite" 

"I thought you weren't hungry" Lisa stares mockingly. She wants to hide her smile but she can't. 

"I am" the blonde admits as Lisa feeds her a spoonful of the food. 

Quickly, she squeals in excitement. "Oh my gosh, that's the best mac and cheese I have ever tasted" she adds before parting her lips for more. 

"Where did you buy this?" she asks with a full mouth. 

"Don't choke and die while I feed you" Lisa says. "I don't want to be in jail"

"Why are you so mean?" Chaeyoung swallow the food. "You practically grill me every time you have the chance"

"And you do the same thing too" Lisa reminds her. 

"Not really"

"Yes, yo do"

"Then, what Lisa?" 

"It's be nice if you apologize"

Chaeyoung grunts. She is not willing to apologize to the Thai. 

"No apology means no food" Lisa reminds as she pulls the bowl away from Chaeyoung.

"Uhh...Fine. I'm sorry"

"That's good" Lisa says as she passes the bowl to Chaeyoung. 

"Drop it to the sink after you are finished. I'll do the dishes tomorrow"

"I can do them, you know" Chaeyoung offers. 

"No" Lisa scowls. "I don't want you to fucking break my plates. They are expensive than you stupid Coach bags"