#71

The baby whimpers slightly on the bed, causing Lisa to shoot her eyes opened. Quickly, she turns to her side and wraps her arms around her young daughter.

The whimper disappears as the small mouth latches to the expensive Dior pacifier that her aunt Jisoo has bought for her on the day that she was born.

"It's okay" Lisa coos. "Mama is here. Don't be afraid"

"Lisa?"

A hoarse voice calls the Thai. She lifts her eyes off her daughter and back to the direction of the voice, a smile on her lips as she finds her own damn beautiful wife staring at her.

"She wants the nip?"

She asks sleepily and Lisa gags internally at that choice of word.

"No, she doesn't" she explains. "Just whimpering and all but she's good"

"I'm sorry" she says sadly. "I can't help you with her. I've been so ... sick"

She finishes with tears flowing down her cheeks. Immediately, I wipe them away.

"Hey, it's okay" I kiss her temple. "I've got this. We talked about my duty once before, remember?" I ask and she nods. "That I'd be the one to care for her while you focus on healing and just be happy?"

"Yeah"

"Then, don't be sad" I kiss her lips. "I love you"

"I'm so lucky" Roseanne says again.  "You have a baby with me"

I smile softly at that. Without saying anything, I grab for her hand and intertwine our hands together.

"We'll have many more if you want"

I smirk but instead of romantically agreeing with me, she slaps me on my arm instead.

"No, I'm not gonna go through hell getting pregnant and popping the kid out again"

She shakes her head and I cannot stop laughing.

"Baby, you enjoy it"

"I do not"

"I know you do"

"Lisaaaa.." she drags my name before nodding. "Fine, I like the sex part but I don't like having to carry another bear around in my tummy"

"Fine" I kiss her lip. "Maybe, someday when our little one is big enough?"

"By that time, be sure to divorce me and marry someone else"

"Rosie!"

"I'm serious" the blonde says. "Ok. Maybe later. When she's in high school"

"Deal" I smile.

•••

vote afterwards ❤️