#68

She ditches her car in the parking space because walking down the street seems more appealing. Her head has not been in the right place, just like her heart. Everything that Roseanne mentioned; good news - they linger on her mind.

Why the fuck would her wife feel that way?

Jennie is her best friend. Her fucking best friend to be clarified and she has always been there for Lisa more than the Thai can ever remember.

They live each other so much to the point Lisa couldn't picture her world without Jennie and although they used to share a romantic relationship between them; Lisa is sure as hell that they have thrown that stuff behind.

Lisa loves Roseanne.

She knows she loves her a lot; damn; she loves her a lot until there is fucking word left to really describe the feeling she has had for that blonde.

And she hates to be reason behind her tears, the very reason behind her unhappiness.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She curses as she turns on her heels and hit the nearest flower shop, which happen to be the same flower shop she bought roses from fir Roseanne that particular day, 2 weeks ago.

The same florist flashes her a smile.

"Yow, kid. Buying roses again?"

"Yeah" Lisa nods as she inspects the pretty flowers.

"Do you think you have 4 dozen of these pretty beasts?"

The florist chuckles. "Of course, kiddo. But ain't that too much??"

"Everything for my wife"

"You know I like you a lot kiddo. You sure a a good wife" the florist says as she walks into her shop and comes out with 4 dozen of roses and hands them all to Lisa.

The Thai nods and swipes her card at the machine and thanks the florist again before she starts running 6 blocks up the road to where she ditched her wife.

Heads are turned at Lisa. And she knows she looks stupid at the moment with all those flowers in her hands.

But she doesn't care.

God, she doesn't fucking care.

Joy spots Lisa first as she walks into the compound. Her shirt is now drenched in sweats.

"Hey" the tall Korean greets. "I thought you left?"

"I did" Lisa nods. "But I'm done being asshole"

"Sure" Joy smirks. "But Rosé is in her makeup room now for the interview with Vogue Korea"

"That damn thing can wait" Lisa yells excitedly as she takes the stairs. She doesn't need to be told what floor the make up room is because she has been there many times.

So, taking a deep breath, she climbs up like frenzy; couldn't fucking wait to see her wife again. When she reaches the floor, a tall man stops her from going in but Lisa ignores her completely.

"Who are you to fucking stop me from seeing my wife?"

She asks and the guy looks at her, baffled. But that stops when another guy in black, the regular bodyguard approaches them and apologizes for the confusion.

Apparently, the new face is still new in the profession and Lisa makes sure to roll her eyes at him before banging through the door, startling everyone especially her wife who's still having her makeup done.

"Out" Lisa says and everyone nods but Roseanne refuses to look at her wife. She plays with her fingers as she feels Lisa's arms wrapped around her, the same warmth she has been missing is now back and she hates herself so much for being so fucking weak when it comes to Lisa.