#10

"Lisa" the heir introduces her name.

Too cold, her mom kicks her under the table. But turns out, it's the wrong foot.

Jennie winches as she stares at Rose's resting bitch face. Aiming at the blonde's leg, she kicks her hard at the shin.

But Alice winching, and jerks her foot at Jisoo. And the cycle continues until everyone steps on each other's foot except Lisa.

"Darling, lower your eyes" Ella Manoban whispers. "You look like you are gonna tear her into pieces"

"Jennis is right" she whispers.

"What?"

"I don't like this blonde. She seems different"

"I'd rather she's different than your weird list of girlfriends" 

"Mom" Lisa stares at her own plate. "Stop it"

"Chaeyoung, do you want to talk to my daughter?"

Ella Manoban asks. Chaeyoung is about to decline the offer because she doesn't like the way the dark haired stares at her from top to bottom.

"Just go, honey" her mother says. Something in her tone tells Chaeyoung that it's more like a command than a usual instruction.

"Sure. Why not" the blonde says, looking at Lisa.

"Care to lead the way?"

"Left" Lisa says, emotionless.

•••

"So, you know Jennie?" Chaeyoung initiates the conversation, knowing damn well that the dark haired won't be the one to start.

It's not because of the solemn look she wears. It's about the icy aura she gives out that makes Chaeyoung shivers.

"Uh,uh. She's my best friend"

"Oh. I guess you have known her for a long time then?"

"How long does you normally take to be a best friend to someone?"

"Umm, I don't know" Chaeyoung replies. "I don't have that kind of friend"

"So, you are all alone?" Lisa guesses.

"Not really. My mom and sister are my friends"

"Sadistic" Lisa rolls her eyes tediously.

"Excuse me?" Chaeyoung says. "What do you mean?"

"The party is this Sunday. 11 am. My backyard"

"What party?" the blonde asks.

"Our wedding" Lisa snarls. "Didn't tell you? Your mom and your sister?"

Chaeyoung knows she is halfway to get a heart attack right there.

"Wh...what?" she stutters.

"They didn't tell you?" Lisa asks.

"No. They didn't"

"And you said they are you friends"

Vote and comments everyoneeeeeee